X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Arlington random dubs

Beginning on Thursday April 23rd Random draw doubles 666 format at Arlington Twin Rivers, 5:15 Tee off, sign up as soon as I get there, we will run a 10 week series, 8 best finishes count toward series total, no minimum to qualify, change partners every 6 holes, individual scores are kept(play as best throw doubles, score as individual), individual winners are paid. $7 to play,$5 to weekly winners, $1 for Ace pot and $1 series money for the winners at the end, top 40% paid.

Man, I would love to make these doubles games, but 5:15pm is hard to make. Can people really pull that off? Here is my vote to move it closer to 6:30pm.

I just moved to Arlington and would like to meet some people to throw discs with. Let me know if you're interested.

- Dylan

Originally posted by Jim O View Post
    Beginning on Thursday April 23rd Random draw doubles 666 format at Arlington Twin Rivers, 5:15 Tee off, sign up as soon as I get there, we will run a 10 week series, 8 best finishes count toward series total, no minimum to qualify, change partners every 6 holes, individual scores are kept(play as best throw doubles, score as individual), individual winners are paid. $7 to play,$5 to weekly winners, $1 for Ace pot and $1 series money for the winners at the end, top 40% paid.

Comment

Update week 5 average attendance 12 players. Special cards help format work.

Best score -10, others 2 -8's, 1 each -7,-6

Start time has been moved to 5:45 pm TD needs to be to work by 8.
      Course looks great with "expanded" mowed field holes.

Still only $7
      rewindb.com

Comment

Moving to Sundays at Noon
        rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X