X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Classic

Is there a player list for this thing? I sent my registration in today and then recalled that there wasn't much talk about it...last I remember (and can find on here) is that there was some struggle with the date, then it got worked out, then...
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

i've been wondering the same thing. i signed up too and was interested to see who else was playing. so whoever can get some info on this, it would be appreciated.
    A par is not a bogey.

Comment

There are no players yet displayed on the pdga page: http://www.pdga.com/event?TournID=9030. I imagine that they will be there eventually as that is the place where I would expect to find the list of registered players. Ray is the go-to man for this information.

The date is still May 9th and 10th and if you have not registered yet then you can do so this way: http://www.discgolftacoma.com/flyers...ingclassic.pdf

Comment

Can someone provide a description or map of the Alt 27 hole course that will be played for the Spring classic? Is it similar to the 27 hole layout that has been used in the Ft. Steily Open the past 2 years?

Comment

Steilly Spring Classic registration

You can now view the current REGISTRATION on the pdga site. Ray says he's working to get the online registration up and running so check back in toward the end of the week, hopefully it will be available by the weekend or early next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
            You can now view the current REGISTRATION on the pdga site. Ray says he's working to get the online registration up and running so check back in toward the end of the week, hopefully it will be available by the weekend or early next week.
            Thanks, Eric!
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

4 weeks till the Classic

Nathan, i figured you would be coming up, but I have not rcvd your registration. Hence your name is not on the registration list. Hope to see ya.

Re: online reg. will open on monday through pdga.com

40 reg'd so far. once online reg opens I expect it to fill within 2 weeks. maybe sooner.

Comment

LINKS to more info re: Spring Classic 2009
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

spring classic

is this ever going to open online or should everybody use snail mail?

Comment

Originally posted by STU View Post
                    is this ever going to open online or should everybody use snail mail?
                    I had a brief conversation with Ray and he is trying to get the online registration going with the pdga. It's tough getting all this stuff done when you're working full time. I think we're just waiting for the pdga to hit the "go" button. Hopefully it'll get there in the next day or two. In the mean time the registration list has been updated.

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                      I had a brief conversation with Ray and he is trying to get the online registration going with the pdga. It's tough getting all this stuff done when you're working full time. I think we're just waiting for the pdga to hit the "go" button. Hopefully it'll get there in the next day or two. In the mean time the registration list has been updated.
                      well waited long enough i think...im mailin it in tomorrow. seems kinda unorganized for a recurring event in the washington series?

Comment

online reg is up now

Comment

Just checked and it is up... Dont know if I have the funds to attend yet..
                          Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                          DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Here's a link to the online REGISTRATION for the Spring Classic.

There are 135 total spots available and there are already 64 signed up.
                            Registered Players list

Comment

Kinda unorganized is an understatment. pdga had my info for weeks. after personally talking to karolyn 3 times and todd twice he finally got it going. I'll leave it at that.

Now things are coming together. tee signs, scorecards, I put flags on the baskets we will be playing, lots of sponsorship. super cool ant discs. and registration will be close to or over 100 with the next update.

Never played the alt 27. lets just say its one of the best and it is very long. Over 10,000 feet. In order to alleviate fivesomes and 6 hour round. I may send pro's out group by group (groups of 4) on hole 1 and ams out group after group on hole 16. this will alleviate fivesomes and shorten the round. It will work if needed.
                              Hope to see ya all at the spring classic next week. peace
                              Last edited by #7558; April 30th, 2009, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X