Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Domestic? Hah! I'm not telling anyone what's in these brownies... Bakeshop Terrorism!

Just kidding, they will be additive free. I'm not bringing a ton of stuff, perhaps just a loaf or two of banana bread sold off in slabs to help raise 10 more bucks for the PA crew.
    Last edited by ChUcK; April 12th, 2009, 08:27 AM. Reason: don't you hate it when you try to pm someone and post instead?
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Isn't he??!! I'm going to post one of the flyers at HJ Carroll Park (my home course) and give one for a friend of mine to post at the Sport Townsend (In Port Townsend). Hopefully she'll be able to help spread the word. Then - when I head into Port Angeles on Monday evening, I'll stop by a place in Sequim to ask if he can post one up at his business.
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

If somebody can email me a flyer, I can make sure it gets put up at Yauger, and Lake Izzabella.
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

It's under the first posting..
          Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

Ola,

I met some of you yesterday down in Olympia and we got to talking. I'm down to come play and have some baskets I can lug over. My sister lives over there and it's a good excuse for a "visit"... I'll also put the word out and see who I can round up to come with. Terrace was apparently notified this morning so I'll see what I can do with the guys from North Park, Sea Tac, Lakewood, and Juel.

Comment

Remember - it's quite a drive to Port Angeles, but it's a beautiful drive. Just be prepared for anything - wind, wetness, and other fun stuff! Don't forget your cameras! -- Oh.. STICK to the speed limits on Highway 101! The state troopers love to catch speeders!

Comment

Link to news article has been sent to the current mailing list for the WSDGA--West Sound Disc Golf Association. Flyer will be posted at NAD Park, Bremerton. Please let us know if you need more portable baskets! www.wsdga.org

Comment

I just wanted to "bump" this because it is this SATURDAY! Yeah.. Finally a tournament on the Olympic Peninsula! Rain or Shine.. i'm going! :-)

Comment

Any effort to bring more courses to play sounds good to me. I know 2 of my brothers intend to come play and I'm going to do my best to do so as well. I will tow my basket along with me as well if I make it out.

Comment

Please do! And just as a reminder -- this is from a post on the DiscgolferR dot us under PADGA (Port Angeles Disc Golf Association).

Listen up!!! The PADGA is having our first fundrasing tournament ever hosted by the city parks and rec of Port Angeles and Nate Bell, dgolfer to the core! We are trying to raise money for the first of 18 baskets for our eventual course in Port Angeles. It will be not so serious singles tourney for most, and highly competitive for some---which one will u be? This will take place in PA @ Lincoln Park (park where u can)@10am Saturday.. SIGN IN @ ENTRANCE TO THE OLD LINCOLN PARK CAMPGROUNDS, WEST OF PARK BY BMX RACE TRACK! Our crew have spent hard earned cash on sick plastics for AM or Pro prizes so $10bucks isn't alot when u think about all the sweet prizes you could win......
                      This course is a rough draft so input and patience would be killer
                      call Nate Bell @360-809-0342 for more info.......

============
                      Please note the change of time for the sign up.. instead of 11 - it's 10 am. So.. do your darn-est to come out and show some support!

Comment

So far - weather forecast looks GREAT! We should be having beautiful weather - so come out and join us in the fun to help establish a new course on the Olympic Peninsula underneath the beautiful Olympic Mountains!

Comment

Nate is aiming to have a players' mtg around 10:30, but he needs as many people as possible to show up early to make that happen. Please help him out and be on time!

Many thanks to Nate and the others who have helped get this off the ground! (Sorry I don't know names, but I know you're out there, and I'm sure we'll see your faces tomorrow!!)
                          anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

A few car loads of us will be taking the Edmonds /Kingston Ferry over and will be on the first on but that will get us out there around 9:30. We're bringing baskets and what not and hoped we could get over there sooner but it doesn't look that way...
                            "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

Great job to everyone who showed up! Thank you! Thank you!!! We had 55 people who joined us.. We had several donations and sponsors to whom we would like to say thank you! We had lot of folks who were playing the tournament as a fun new experience - so kudos to them! You guys were great out there!

Comment

Awesome job Nate and crew. The course looked great with distances, clear directions, and even laminated teesigns! Free lunch, great weather, and lots of welcoming golfers.

A few pictures - I should have a short slideshow/video up soon. I'll post a link when it is ready.

'Weekend 4 Women':
                                Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                                Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X