X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilac City Open

The 2009 Lilac City Open will be held on May 30 & 31 this year.

This year on Saturday we will be playing one round at the Downriver DGC & one round at the Highbridge DGC .

Then on Sunday we'll head out to Four Mound Disc Golf Reserve to play the endurance testing 27 hole Jumanji Course .

Primitive Camping will be available at Four Mound on Friday and Saturday nights . The cost is $6 per person

for two nights and all the wood you can burn. There are two separate camp areas, one of which is

designated as the quiet camp .

This tournament fills early and there is no registration on Saturday except for those on the alternate waiting list.

You can pre-register online at this link to the PDGA Sign Up page.

For those who prefer snail mail you may download the entry form at the PDGA Sign Up page or at sdga.us.

As always the Pros will receive a Super Color mini in their player pack.

The Advanced players will get a T-shirt and an Innova Pro disc.

The Intermediate players will get a T-shirt and an Innova DX disc.

If you have any questions call Wobbly Bob @ (509) 991-1807 or email me at bobperrewe@hotmail.com.

Thanks to Innova Disc Golf for sponsoring this tournament.
    Fly free and straight to the pin.
    Last edited by Wobbly Bob; March 31st, 2009, 12:09 PM.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

LCO Prep

Thanks Bob for the unlimited firewood remark. Stimpi fixed the clutch on my pick-up so now I can go around and collect all the campfirewood from cuttings past. It's all good. The real work is me tuning up the Tee-boxes for Jumanji and expanding the bench seating capacity. I plan on getting some fresh gravel for the road and some fresh bark for trails and greens. If anyone is interested in spreading some let me know.

Comment

God Gordy the last time I volunteered You worked me so damn hard worse then jimmy. lol

I will be over on Wed to help out. Does the back of the burb need washing checks in the mail jub
      Last edited by LJ Jubner; April 21st, 2009, 06:09 AM. Reason: ah spelling
      rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
        Last edited by LJ Jubner; April 21st, 2009 at 07:09 AM. Reason: ah spelling
        Nice job! I see the peer pressure is starting to pay off. Next, we'll work on punctuation.

(I'm just having some fun, Jub).

Comment

I don't need no stinkin punchuation What I need to do is learn to type.
          rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X