Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone should seriously take care of the inflated am scores from the porcupine 10.
    Team Innova
    Team LSDiscs
    Team Stimpi
    Team Challenge
    Team Oly
    Team Fry
    2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
    PDGA #25541

Comment

Great Job ChanMan!

We're proud of you!

The STUART Boys

Comment

I just want to congratulate Nate on a fantastic 2nd place finish, right behind Avery. Way to do it, Nate!

Comment

Three 1030s in a row. Awesome.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Some of us here with the SDGA are resting. Some are working on the scores, getting them up & posted. Alot of us are busy today picking uo cig. butts, sorting chicken bones from cans and plastic and aggragating in total about three yards of trash. Personally, my feet are sore ,my voice is shot and my bank account cleaned out. I'm sure Bob is taking care of himself first; at least I hope so. Thanks a hundredmillion Bob. I too am looking forward to seeing how badly Jumanji KICKED MY BUTT! Gordy.

Comment

I told you Porcupine '10' was the sweeter course.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X