Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see that Matty O and Greg Barsby are also now registered...
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

"A" Pool closed

The Lilac City "A" Pool (All Pros & Adv Men) is officially full. We do have an open waiting list.

There are only 3 spots left for Int Men, all Women & Jr. divisions.

There are a few spots left for Adv Master & Grand Master.
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Bring bug spray, the mosquitoes are fierce this year. There will be ample water on the courses, also a keg of beer for Sunday, plus a snackpak for the Jumanji round. Ps Registration is closed, tournament is full.

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
          I see that Matty O and Greg Barsby are also now registered...
          Damn - too late for a fantasy pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            Damn - too late for a fantasy pick.
            maybe not- they are also registered to play in Sylmar this weekend.
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
              maybe not- they are also registered to play in Sylmar this weekend.
              I spoke to Barsby yesterday at Pier Park Doubles and he said he is going to Spokane for some fun loving golf! I am not sure about Matt Orum but Greg is enjoying some Oregon Hospitality.
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

Will we be teeing off Sunday with tee times? Or, are we splitting the pools between Cape Fear/Hawk? 160 sounds like an awful lot of disc golfers for 27 holes...

Comment

Matt is in Spokane & GreGory will be here tomorrow. I think Pete B. from Nevada is the one to watch. Four Mound broke my mower so its weed wacky from here on out. Let's have the dang tourny before things grow any more! # 21004

Comment

I gotta be honest, Gordy, that really didn't answer my question. Who's Patrick Blazek? I've seen his name on numerous tourney results pages but have never seen him play.

Comment

Thank you. Did I say Pete? Sorry Pat. As for ChuCk's question; The Jumanji 27-hole course will be capped at 135. The Rec, JR & INT Divs. will play 20 holes total on the Porcupine '10' . It's actually the sweeter course.

Will that be all?

Comment

Any updates on the event? I did not see any scores updated on the PDGA website. Are they on the clubs website?

Who won, who cashed?
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                          Any updates on the event? I did not see any scores updated on the PDGA website. Are they on the clubs website?

Who won, who cashed?

I was wondering the same thing! I mean its monday morning and nothing updated! a bigger effort should have been made to update it each evening.
                          Team HOSER:dancing:
                          Team OLY:cheerleader:
                          Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Scores are up on PDGA

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...ratings=1#Open

Hmm...I assume there'll be a bit of an adjustment for the courses played, either that or the INT field picked up some serious skills on Sunday!
                              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Not long ago... like two years or so... We NEVER had such instant reporting of results. Funny how it is so "expected" these days that people are complaining the next day. Ahh yes, progress.

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                                I was wondering the same thing! I mean its monday morning and nothing updated! a bigger effort should have been made to update it each evening.
                                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X