X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual Yauger Bomb - 4/11/09

The 2nd Annual Yauger Bomb Fundraiser Disc Golf Tourney.

Where: Yauger Park, Olympia
    When: April 11th, Sat. Register 8:30-9:30. Play @ 10:00
    $$$$$: 25$ am
    25$ women
    35$ pro
    5$ muligans(one per round)

Two rounds of 18. 1st round Yauger Pro Course, 2nd round new tourney
    layout.

Cash paid to pros. Ams paid in script. Mando's Pro Shop will be on hand selling plastic and redeeming script. Players pack will include hand blown glass mini's for the first 35 signed up. This is a fundraisor tourney for new tee signs and CONCRETE TEE PADS!!!!! All proceedes go directly back into our course!
    For hole sponsorship or more info; chrisgilberts@msn.com (360) 359-5206
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Glass Trophies and Glass Mini's

We are going to have hand made soft glass trophie's for the winners of each division!

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
    The 2nd Annual Yauger Bomb Fundraiser Disc Golf Tourney.

Where: Yauger Park, Olympia
    When: April 11th, Sat. Register 8:30-9:30. Play @ 10:00
    $$$$$: 25$ am
    25$ women
    35$ pro
    5$ muligans(one per round)

Two rounds of 18. 1st round Yauger Pro Course, 2nd round new tourney
    layout.

Cash paid to pros. Ams paid in script. Mando's Pro Shop will be on hand selling plastic and redeeming script. Players pack will include hand blown glass mini's for the first 35 signed up. This is a fundraisor tourney for new tee signs and CONCRETE TEE PADS!!!!! All proceedes go directly back into our course!
    For hole sponsorship or more info; chrisgilberts@msn.com (360) 359-5206

Comment

I think Carie and I are heading up for this one. Word on the street is no one will be turned away. Is this true? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
        I think Carie and I are heading up for this one. Word on the street is no one will be turned away. Is this true? Thanks!
        Its true. Would love to see Bartles and Jaymes up at this one!

Comment

This will be good. Some big guns are coming (2 to be sure, Mark Kilmer, and Chanman) and the weather should be ok.

It will be a fun laid back OlyWa event.

See you all there.

Yauger work party wed the 8th @ 1.
          Last edited by tikidiscer; April 9th, 2009, 01:43 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

I hope you will be able to pull out some of the discs that are sitting in the bottom of some of the "ponds"... A friend of mine and I had each lost our discs on the 21st of March (A roadrunner and a discraft disc at hole 12 and 14 respectively).
            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
            DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
              I hope you will be able to pull out some of the discs that are sitting in the bottom of some of the "ponds"... A friend of mine and I had each lost our discs on the 21st of March (A roadrunner and a discraft disc at hole 12 and 14 respectively).

I am sure the Red Robin pond discs will turn up, the Big 5 pond is a different story

Comment

I shall be travelling north for this event, and one of the northern Trojan Nation members will be meeting me there. Good cause = good reason to travel to throw...
                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Yes, the 'Nation will be in full effect (well, more like 1/17th effect). Can't wait for this--this will be the first organized event I will have participated in, and I'm really looking forward to it. Looks like there will be some really good players on the Pro level to watch as well (if I can get the chance).
                  TROJAN NATION #22: Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans

Comment

We've got 35 pre registered! There will be a couple extra glass mini's...but not many! If anybody wants to get on the list email me. We wont turn anybody away, but there is only a few spots left for the minis! chrisgilberts@msn.com

Comment

PM sent.

Also, are any Stumptown members headed up for this? Just curious - for bag tag purposes, of course.

~Z
                      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

We've got them coming from all over for this one! Way up North, Way down south, West side! 46 pre registered so far. We should have enough glass mini's to cover everybody so far, but if your thinking about it, I'd sign up SOON! chrisgilberts@msn.com (360)359-5206

Comment

The course is looking very nice after our work party yesterday. The rain last night softened up the field on hole 6 but that is the only wet section, the rest is dry and looking good.

Thanks to all the folks who helped out. And thanks to Kathy and Ronnie B for the burgers and brews

Comment

The "BOMB" went off!

Thanks to all who attended the "YAUGER BOMB"! We had a great time, had some smoking hot rounds, and made some cash for the course! Thanks to all who donated time, money, and schwagg!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X