X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBDGE

I am looking for information about the World's Biggest Disc Golf Event that is suppose to be happening on the first weekend of May. Can anyone fill me in on the info of where/when/how much, etc?
    Many thanks -- sorry about the and perhaps..
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

http://www.wbdgw.com/09locations.html

Looks like you can click on the location that you desire and email the TD for info. If I see Jerry at the Chain Gang finals on Saturday I will ask him what the deal is. Last year, if memory serves, it was $15 for dx and $20 for sirius.

Comment

Looks like there are 4 locations in Oregon...

The REBELS will be doing an extended 18 hole layout at COCC (normally only a 9 hole)
      Our website (www.centraloregondiscgolf.com) says BOTH May 2nd & 3rd, BUT I'm pretty sure that we decided to ONLY do Saturday the 2nd at our last meeting.

Comment

Any further word on World's Biggest on the greater portland area?

Comment

word = FUN

Originally posted by Evilman View Post
          I know it'll be good times.
          Call Disc Golf Depot (Jerry Miller) for details.
          He has been running WB's for 19 years and always hosts great events.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

Comment

I was hoping to find out information for around Seattle/Tacoma area so that I don't have to drive over four hours to attend the WBDGE.
            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
              I was hoping to find out information for around Seattle/Tacoma area so that I don't have to drive over four hours to attend the WBDGE.

At the WBDGE web site noted a few posts back...

I found this email leekha@flash.net as the contact for Worlds Biggest in Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilman View Post
                Jerry was on my card yesterday morning and I completely spaced asking him about it.

Comment

I had already emailed the individual who lives in Seattle, he/she referred me to talk with the person who is running the WBDGW in Puyallup instead. I haven't heard back from that individual yet.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X