Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedro Falling Barn Open

more to come
    rewindb.com

I am interested in this, particularly if it is a one day event, and not in conflict with the Cornwall classic.

Comment

Yes, a date, a format, or any other information would be useful. At least a name was selected for it though....

Comment

Here is the flyer
        rewindb.com

Comment

Looks fun! I hope to be able to play in Ams, but cannot commit until shortly before the tourney day.

Comment

Anyone have an idea how exactly to sign up for this? I see from the flyer payment can be made via paypal, but do we have to fill out something with our name, phone #, etc? Any idea how many are officially signed up thus far? Any comment would be appreciated, looking forward to getting on the list of amateurs so let me know....thanks!

Comment

Paypal lets you leave a message
              rewindb.com

Comment

will there be day of signups i live in mt vernon and itwould be easier to do that

Comment

The course looking sweet Thanks to everyone who has or is keeping up this course.
                  rewindb.com

Comment

Any word on how numbers are looking for this? The course is indeed looking good, looking forward to the first ever Sedro Tourney....!

Comment

i played a round today looks good tee boxes need some work though

Comment

Save me a spot! Chris Cox #12298 Advanced Masters.
                      www.rewindb.com

Comment

How many are signed up? Would like a little info.
                        Team Disc Jock
                        Team Mando's Pro Shop

Comment

Would like to play but I see no information on how to sign up and donate my money! Jub call me if you have a link to this?

Comment

Hey amigos-

So it sounds like not too many people have officially signed up yet, but I would expect/imagine there will be a bunch of same day signups....bonus is if you sign up early you get a t-shirt and disc. I've been playing regularly and there are only a few of us who show up but if we promote this there will be more. Its a shame the Sedro course has been forgotten because it is a better course than most of the courses in the NW. Plenty of length and some technicality. I challenge any other D-Golfers to participate in the first ever Sedro Tourney....this will eventually become one of the best courses in NW WA as long as it doesn't become extinct like Mossyroc. Come one, come all. I guarantee a good time to be had by all!

Call or email with questions!

Adam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X