Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI signups are kinda annoying especially if you don't participate in Paypal....if you create a profile on this blog you can read the flyer on all the details on how to pay/signup....if you have questions after that email/call me and I can answer questions.....you can see the official signups list on the PDGA website at the following address:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/107061

Call or email with questions! Seriously I might not answer your call but I will for sure return it!
    Adam

Comment

My Post (#4) has the linked flyer
      rewindb.com

Comment

I played a round at Sedro yesterday. The course is awesome. I forgot how much I love playing there. I am looking forward to the first pdga event there next week. And that McConnell dude is a pretty nice guy so get signed up!

Comment

• Chains?
          Chains? commented
          Editing a comment
          How were the pads?

Tee pads are so so. I think the plan is to mark them extra wide to allow players to use the grass as an alternate in many locations. I have the permit in hand for day use from the county. There will be a raffle and some ctp's. Note part of this is fundraising for concrete tee pads. Should be a fun time. I'm thinking the hot open round is going to be 11 under.
        WORK LESS THROW MORE
        http://www.grippt.com

Comment

I am the contact for the Falling Barn Open. There will be a tee-shirt and a disc for the first 25 am players signed up either before or day of the event. either a disc or a tee-shirt for ams signing up after the first 25. my phone number is 360-223-5178. PayPal is genemcconnell@qwestoffice.net. 35 for ams 50 for pro divisions. A $10.00 charge for anyone who is not a current PDGA member. We will have a big raffle with tons of prizes and CTP's. you shouldn't go home empty handed.

Comment

Just sent PayPal Gene. Thanks Aj Demary
            Team Disc Jock
            Team Mando's Pro Shop

Comment

i will be day of signup and maybe a friend

Comment

Signing up the day of the tourney is not a problem. Feel free to show up Saturday morning at 8am. We have room for 72 players and have only about 30 signed up currently. There should be plenty of room and if we need to I will add a couple of holes to make more room for players. If PayPal is a problem for anyone paying Saturday is fine. We will have a great time so be there.

Comment

You can see everyone that is currently signed up on PDGA's website under http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/107061

Comment

I am iffy on attending due to medical concerns, but would like to know if any Carpools from Bham down to Sedro have been started? I can drive or would like to get a ride, to share on gas.

Comment

I just heard the I-5 bridge in Mount Vernon will be closing at 7:00 am on Saturday. You may want to plan an alternative route to get to Hwy 20.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                        I just heard the I-5 bridge in Mount Vernon will be closing at 7:00 am on Saturday. You may want to plan an alternative route to get to Hwy 20.
                        I-5 Skagit River Bridge Alternate Routes

Traffic will be detoured from I-5 to College Way and George Hopper Road will contractor crews install the permanent span from 7 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 14 until 7 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 15.

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Construction.../detourmap.htm

www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Sedro is the bomb! Thanks to Gene, Jub and all the people that got the course ready. Fantastic First Tourney!
                          www.rewindb.com

Comment

Yes! Great first tourney at Sedro Woolley! Thanks Gene, Jub, Sk8arkiture, and all the Sedromos for a great day. Good payouts, great raffle stuffs, and an all around f'ing fun day. If you haven't played this course lately, be there.

Comment

Thank you to all who put in the hard work to get this course in good shape! Tournament was phenomenal and fun to play in. Cannot wait for the concrete tees. Course will be incredible.
                              Team Disc Jock
                              Team Mando's Pro Shop

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X