• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for putting this on was alot of fun

Anyone know when results will be posted

Comment

Dammit Kilmer!

Thou doth disappoint. We had a bet going on how long it would take you to get the results posted. Mittl said no earlier than Wednesday, and I said "No way, Kilmer will have them up no later than Tuesday night.". Now I gotta choke down a plate full of crow and buy Mittl a freakin Burrito or something.

Thanks a bunch dude... I could have been a contender.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Oh for crying out loud Bullseye! Why don't you try running an event or two before you start all of your whining about seeing the results and getting your precious pdga points and round ratings? I mean geez, what do you know about the mammoth effort it takes to put together all of the logistics of a sanctioned C tier? All of the fundraising, signage, course prep, players packs etc.. the list goes on and on. I'm sure once the TD gets a couple of weeks of well deserved rest you'll see the results and you should have your points in plenty of time to qualify you for the World Championships in Portland, if that's your big concern.

As an aside... as a Washingtonian... I am a tad embarrassed by the fact that the two events that took place in the evergreen state last weekend are among the very few of the 46 sanctioned events on the pdga site that don't have that little yellow trophy icon next to their names. Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
          Oh for crying out loud Bullseye! Why don't you try running an event or two before you start all of your whining about seeing the results and getting your precious pdga points and round ratings? I mean geez, what do you know about the mammoth effort it takes to put together all of the logistics of a sanctioned C tier? All of the fundraising, signage, course prep, players packs etc.. the list goes on and on. I'm sure once the TD gets a couple of weeks of well deserved rest you'll see the results and you should have your points in plenty of time to qualify you for the World Championships in Portland, if that's your big concern.

As an aside... as a Washingtonian... I am a tad embarrassed by the fact that the two events that took place in the evergreen state last weekend are among the very few of the 46 sanctioned events on the pdga site that don't have that little yellow trophy icon next to their names. Whatever.

As a respectful neighbor, I sure am glad I didn't have to point out that last fact myself... Nor did I mention that Skip Wise, a first time Oregon C-Tier TD, had his results up that very night.

Still, I did have a great time up there.

There's always that
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I have been told today is the day.
            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

And Kilmer comes through!!!

Comment

Paging Jon Anderson

No Jon Anderson?

Comment

Wonderful to see the scores/rating up!

For what it's worth there were a few spelling errors on several of the names...
                  Mattieo Condoluci, Aaron Holley, Kenny Benjamin, Garrett McCanna, Aaron Seeley, Ron Lidstrom, Jack Lorber, Murray Prictor, Chris Auseth. Does Delmar Endicott really go by "dell"? And Pat Sullivan does have a PDGA number, it's 15220 and non-current. What did happen to John Anderson (19996)?

Sorry to be so picayune. It's just a curse I guess.
                  Last edited by ericedge; July 28th, 2013, 06:51 AM. Reason: additional spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                    Wonderful to see the scores/rating up!

For what it's worth there were a few spelling errors on several of the names...
                    Mattieo Condoluci, Aaron Holley, Kenny Benjamin, Garrett McCanna, Aaron Seeley, Ron Lidstrom, Jack Lorber, Murray Prictor. Does Delmar Endicott really go by "dell"? And Pat Sullivan does have a PDGA number, it's 15220 and non-current. What did happen to John Anderson (19996)?

Sorry to be so picayune. It's just a curse I guess.
                    As Mittl pointed out Jon Anderson is not listed in the results, and he played. His being left out probably affects the ratings a bit. Also, since the pars are so far off, it looks like the courses were not properly set up.

Comment

scores are fixed and everyone should be in the system correctly
                      Sorry for any confusion

Comment

Originally posted by Disc Golf Armory View Post
                        scores are fixed and everyone should be in the system correctly
                        Sorry for any confusion
                        Thanks a bunch! Again, great job for a great cause.

As always, Shelton was well worth the drive from Portland.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X