The Actual Inaugural Camp Sekani Open!!! August 10th and 11th, 2013 - Grand Opening Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Actual Inaugural Camp Sekani Open!!! August 10th and 11th, 2013 - Grand Opening

August 10th and 11th Pdga B tier. Tri State series event #6
    Last edited by Matt B.; June 11th, 2013, 09:03 PM. Reason: Added Date to Header per TD request
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
    August 10th and 11th Pdga B tier. Tri State series event #6
    I will be announcing a title sponsor shortly. Looking to add $1,000 minimum. There will be new pin placements put in 2 weeks before the event.
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
      I will be announcing a title sponsor shortly. Looking to add $1,000 minimum. There will be new pin placements put in 2 weeks before the event.
      Me like

Comment

I moved the garbage to the CT section - you can go read it there.

Stay on topic in the event threads. Asking when registration will open is perfectly legit. When it starts the inevitable garbage back and forth that has been going on for months between the two camps and individuals at the center of this dispute, it is going to be moved.

Don't like it? Find somewhere else to post or get Sam to take away my moderator privileges.

Comment

Camp Sekani Open Presented by Growers United its now live!! http://www.4discgolf.com/SEKANI
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Nice! I will get signed up soon. $45 for a 2 day B-Tier as a PDGA member Awesome! That definitely helps to get my wife on board for tourneys. I'm excited. I guess I'll have to get out and work off some rust now.

Comment

Whiskey Dick's Is stepping up giving us $100! Special thanks. I love their FOOD!!!!!! The Irish Cadilac is AMAZING! The best fish and chips in the city! Great beer selection! Please check them out and let them know your a golfer. I almost got a bigger sponsorship..
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

For those that don't know Whiskey Dick's is on Market street a block north before you turn to go to Sekani. Super Chill spot..
                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Register TODAY!

Today is the last day to register that will guarantee you a Dri-Fit Shirt! They will be sweet.. The fabric is extremely nice!!
                  http://www.4discgolf.com/SEKANI
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Is anyone playing this tournament? I haven't seen a list of registered players.

Comment

Originally posted by jonG View Post
                      Is anyone playing this tournament? I haven't seen a list of registered players.
                      I signed up but I have no idea who else has.

Comment

I can tell you I didn't sign up, fishing and family have become a priority as of late.
                        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

The Actual Inaugural Camp Sekani Open!!! August 10th and 11th, 2013 - Grand Opening Washington Events.

skin care for men make up grooming tips

what is affiliate marketing program india tips how to do
                          what is affiliate marketing program india tips how to do

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X