CANCELLED CANCELLED 2013 Sekani Sling - Washington State Series Tournament CANCELLED Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prospect View Post
    I find this very hard to believe, especially when an SDGA Board Member (Bob) announced the tournament, and an SDGA member (YOU) appears to be running the show with the Parks Dept behind DGU's back. You can say it has nothing directly to do with the SDGA, but that club, for lack of a better word, is guilty by association. You haven't just stepped on some toes here dude, you ran them over with a steam roller. Nice power play, though.
    In plain sight
    Thats partially true Cole Until the MOU was signed only the parks could authorize any use of their lands. I have contacted Jeff by email just like I did with the P/R. Other then It being me, I don't see any difference between myself and anyone who wants to run a DG tourny at any Spokane Park. Bobs roll is as a local contact not as a club officer

SDGA
    Current club members can can't run events at other venues? To date I do not hold any SDGA office. I have not asked the SDGA for anything.
    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
      ...Lets all try to show "Common Courtesy" and act like adults. Thanks!
      It seems John Yoda can't take the hint.
      rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
        It seems John Yoda can't take the hint.
        Thanks for turning my plea with everyone to be civil and mature and using as an insult. How ironic?

Back on topic. Do you have a course map? What courses will be played? If the Ace Pot does not get hit at the Sekani Sling it rolls over to the City Cup? Why doesn't the ace pot roll over to the next Washington State Series event? Is the City Cup a SDGA event?

Thanks

Comment

There is only one course
          City Cup Yes it SDGA and it will be the next Spokane event
          rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
            In plain sight
            Thats partially true Cole Until the MOU was signed only the parks could authorize any use of their lands. I have contacted Jeff by email just like I did with the P/R. Other then It being me, I don't see any difference between myself and anyone who wants to run a DG tourny at any Spokane Park. Bobs roll is as a local contact not as a club officer

SDGA
            Current club members can can't run events at other venues? To date I do not hold any SDGA office. I have not asked the SDGA for anything.
            This is more bs. Lies.. Acting like you went through the proper channels and know. The parks department told you that you needed to contact Jeff before your date was final. You failed to contact him but there was no checks and balances so you slithered right through the crack. The MO[ hasn't been signed either. I got the parks to reconsider their position so that we could finally run our first event.. Your authority and respect is zilch. You lie straight through your teeth.
            Relax and enjoy your hair
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
              This is more bs. Lies.. Acting like you went through the proper channels and know. The parks department told you that you needed to contact Jeff before your date was final. You failed to contact him but there was no checks and balances so you slithered right through the crack. The MO[ hasn't been signed either. I got the parks to reconsider their position so that we could finally run our first event.. Your authority and respect is zilch. You lie straight through your teeth.
              Jeremy,
              I am confused as to why you feel you are in a position to continually make an UGLY fight out of this in such a public forum? How do you know all this? Are you a DGU board member? Where is Jeff in all of this and why doesn't he speak up?

Can't we just move on like adults and let the chips fall where they fall? Yes, it is unfortunate both of these tourneys are happening the same weekend so close, but so be it. I think there are more than enough disc golfers out there to support such a situation. Hopefully the Farragut Open will be excellent and so will the Sekani Sling!!

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
              Interesting, the club is formed. You can go to a club meeting and check it out. I know the sdga public relations officer attended a meeting. So far the club has an excellent track record with the city and we are on track to hopefully start another course next spring.
              Also, as much as I hate to contribute to an OFF TOPIC battle, when you mention (I assume) me, I feel I better speak up. What "club meeting" was I supposedly at? Because I sure don't recall attending any meeting. I do remember a planning meeting "open house" the city hosted that Jeff asked everybody to show up to, but unfortunately I was unable to attend that as I had prior obligations.
              -

Comment

2013 Sekani Sling
                July 13 & 14, 2013 @ Camp Sekani Disc Golf Course

THIS TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
                Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                  2013 Sekani Sling
                  July 13 & 14, 2013 @ Camp Sekani Disc Golf Course

THIS TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
                  Thread is closed, take your squabbling to the off-topic sub forums.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X