CANCELLED CANCELLED 2013 Sekani Sling - Washington State Series Tournament CANCELLED Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mike
    I want to encourage everybody to play the Farragut Open sign up for it. Play the big money event. Then you can play Sekani the second week in August.

It's never been a problem in my eyes
    rewindb.com

Comment

I am happy to see that Jub has majorly changed his tune about Sekani. He see's how great the course is and finds it well worth driving 300 miles to throw a tournament on it. Nice to see that come full circle. The group of people that put close to 1,000 hours on it have been excited to see the first event played out there. Unfortunately they will have to miss it cause of the conflict but the word about Sekani will still spread. Thanks
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

slithering non golfin tournament throwers..

Mike, stuff happens dude. I know what you would do if you could personally do what you think is right. That is the real truth. You are a good steward of the game.
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

actually my concerns are about the clubs formation like when will it be formed not the courses creation.
          rewindb.com

Comment

Hate to promote on the wrong thread, but everyone go to Farragut. An hour extra drive for any out of towner is worth it. We need as many people showing up to show the demand for courses out there we need another course at Farragut.

Comment

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
              Hate to promote on the wrong thread, but everyone go to Farragut. An hour extra drive for any out of towner is worth it. We need as many people showing up to show the demand for courses out there we need another course at Farragut.
              2nd biggest douche on this thread...
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                hey I am sitting right here!!

Oh you did not mean me? Never mind!
                rewindb.com

Comment

I want to clarify

This event has absolutely nothing to do with the SDGA!

As per the members agreement to pass the Sekani project onto the new DG service organization (DGU).
                  rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                    I want to clarify

As per the members agreement to pass the Sekani project onto the new DG service organization (DGU).
                    Speaking of which

When will the DGU club formation information be made public?

17K in donations to who?
                    501.3.c status is public information where can it be found in the public domain?
                    rewindb.com

Comment

Since this thread is under the Washington Event thread it would probably would help to keep all comments in this thread pertaining to the 2013 Sekani Sling.

Jub you obviously have other motivations than promoting your disc golf tournament. Please move those motivations to another thread/section.

Lets all try to show "Common Courtesy" and act like adults. Thanks!

Comment

I find this very hard to believe, especially when an SDGA Board Member (Bob) announced the tournament, and an SDGA member (YOU) appears to be running the show with the Parks Dept behind DGU's back. You can say it has nothing directly to do with the SDGA, but that club, for lack of a better word, is guilty by association. You haven't just stepped on some toes here dude, you ran them over with a steam roller. Nice power play, though.

I want to clarify

PDGA #42116

Comment

actually my concerns are about the clubs formation like when will it be formed not the courses creation.
                          Interesting, the club is formed. You can go to a club meeting and check it out. I know the sdga public relations officer attended a meeting. So far the club has an excellent track record with the city and we are on track to hopefully start another course next spring.
                          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Speaking of which

When will the DGU club formation information be made public?

17K in donations to who?
                            501.3.c status is public information where can it be found in the public domain?
                            I leave you in charge of finding it. Your tactics don't encourage anybody into becoming forth coming. They exist. The club has actually raised more than that. Every penny is being sunk into disc golf courses. More than what can be said for some other clubs but I'm just concerned about more courses, top notch to help build the sport. These courses are going to start popping up a lot faster than anybody realizes. I simply want whats best for the game. Everything else is secondary.
                            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                              Interesting statement. So somebody wants more courses and they are a.... I think maybe you might need to do a little internal cleaning. People from Oly don't care about a new course in our region........
                              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                                Interesting statement. So somebody wants more courses and they are a.... I think maybe you might need to do a little internal cleaning. People from Oly don't care about a new course in our region........
                                People who "want more courses" they are called disc golfers... People who hijack a tourney thread to bash said tourney and promote their own event and new courses... they are DOUCHEBAGS!
                                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X