X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Crystal Mountain-Mountain High: Sept. 7 & 8

Registration is now open for the 2013 Mountain High.

Online Registration is being handled by 4discgolf.com. Get signed up early as we expect the event to fill this year.

2 Rounds of 18 holes. 1 round each day including the LEGENDARY Crystal Mountain Summit Course.

Get ready for another Mountain High weekend.

We are offering "Registration Incentive" and have $10 Gift Cards for the Hotel/Restaurant/Bar for the first 25 ppl that register. Get em In!!!

We are looking for some very important volunteers to help with the Tournament and are offering complimentary lodging for non playing volunteers. If you or anyone else you know is interested in volunteering, please let me know.

Looking forward to this one!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Just signed up! Super fun tourney last year, can't wait to play it again. Any chance on special lodging discounts like last year? See ya in September

Comment

Originally posted by tmiller View Post
        Just signed up! Super fun tourney last year, can't wait to play it again. Any chance on special lodging discounts like last year? See ya in September
        Thanks for registering!!

Lodging discounts are available with Crystal Mountain Hotels. 360-663-2262. Just mention the Mountain High Tournament and they will provide the best available rate.

Comment

Current Registration List is posted pdga.com.

Remember we have a "early bird signup bonus". Next 9 people to register will receive a bonus $10 gift card to the Snorting Elk!!

Course is looking awesome right now, covered in wildflowers. There have been a lot of people riding the gondola and ripping the Summit Course.

Register online at 4discgolf.com.

Comment

Vol

I would be more than happy to volunteer as long as lodging is taken care of. Let me know i would love to help.
            Thanks Felix Trinidad
            206-778-5076

Originally posted by mountainhigh View Post
            Registration is now open for the 2013 Mountain High.

Online Registration is being handled by 4discgolf.com. Get signed up early as we expect the event to fill this year.

2 Rounds of 18 holes. 1 round each day including the LEGENDARY Crystal Mountain Summit Course.

Get ready for another Mountain High weekend.

We are offering "Registration Incentive" and have $10 Gift Cards for the Hotel/Restaurant/Bar for the first 25 ppl that register. Get em In!!!

We are looking for some very important volunteers to help with the Tournament and are offering complimentary lodging for non playing volunteers. If you or anyone else you know is interested in volunteering, please let me know.
            Last edited by ftrinidad; August 6th, 2013, 02:55 PM. Reason: miss spelled word

Comment

Registrations are coming in.

See current PLAYERS LIST.

Comment

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

TOURNAMENT UPDATES

MOUNTAIN HIGH weekend is upon us.
                We are excited as ever and getting ready for another great event.

Great news that we have a couple new sponsors Kahlua & Absolut!! Expect some tasty beverages and drink specials all weekend long.
                Registrations are strong and we still have plenty of space for last minute signups! See the current registration list HERE
                Signup NOW at the 4discgolf site.
                Here is the schedule for the weekend:
                Friday 7pm: Registration and Checkin Party at the Snorting Elk Cellar
                Saturday 8-9am: Registration & Checkin. Closes at 9am.
                Saturday 9:30am: Players Meeting
                Saturday 10am: First Tee off!
                Sunday 9:00am: Players Meeting
                Sunday 10am Tee off!
                Sunday 4pm Awards Party!!
                Big Thanks to our Sponsors for this great event. Make sure you support them!!
                There are a few rooms left but most of the hotels are full for Saturday night. Call Crystal Mountain Hotels 360-663-2262 and make sure to mention the Mountain High Disc Golf Tournament to get the best discounted rate.
                RV/Tent Camping is available in the Crystal Mountain Parking lots. Self Service registration booth, $30 plugin site, $20 non hookup.
                Here is the weather forecast make sure to plan appropriately and say a few prayers for sunshine.
                Give me a buzz if you have any questions:
                206-295-6618

Comment

I have a room at the Alpine Inn for Fri and Sat nights and my buddy just cancelled. Looking to share the rooms (2 rooms split by shared shower) and split costs for some heated shelter on what might be a cold, wet weekend. LMK if interested. 206-853-5102.

Comment

SCORES ARE UP!!
                    PDGA,Professional Disc Golf Association,disc golf,frisbee golf,frolf,courses,tournaments,schedule,results,membership

Comment

SCORES ARE UP!!
                      PDGA,Professional Disc Golf Association,disc golf,frisbee golf,frolf,courses,tournaments,schedule,results,membership

Comment

What a beautiful day on the mountain! It's my first time playing here and I'm having a great time. Played the summit course today, 18 holes and 4000' feet of elevation playing down from the top after stepping out of the gondola...Epic! Thanks, Dee, and the rest of the Snorting Elk crew!

Comment

Starting on the Summit this morning... LOOKS amazing!
                          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

I shot my worst rounds pretty much ever, but my first time seeing this amazing course..........who cares. So glad i signed up and will hopefully be able to do it again next year. Thanks.
                            WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Looks like the courses weren't separated on the 2nd rounds results.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X