X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquafest Open - July 27th, 2013 - Lake Stevens, WA

9th Annual Aquafest Open - July 27th, 2013.

Just $25 for Ams, $35 for Open

Trophies through 3rd place in each division including the sweet wooden disc trophies for first. Great payouts, ace pot, lots of CTPs, and other crap all included in the low entry fee. Players packs for Ams. If Pro's want a shirt, let me know.

$20 hole sponsorships are available. $100 sponsorship gets your name on the BadAss shirts. Contact me if you would like to help out

This tournament will fill up, so I suggest pre-registering to secure your spot. $5 late fee if you can get in the day of the event.
    We cap this tourney at 80 people. We are already 1/80th full, so sign up soon!

You can also paypal me at playultimate@hotmail.com

Players meeting at 9:00 am

Thanks,
    Brian
    Last edited by LakeStevensBA; May 31st, 2013, 11:16 AM.

i would like to get on the list jacob pole and david smith
    Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
    9th Annual Aquafest Open - July 27th, 2013.

Just $25 for Ams, $35 for Open

Trophies through 3rd place in each division including the sweet wooden disc trophies for first. Great payouts, ace pot, lots of CTPs, and other crap all included in the low entry fee. Players packs for Ams. If Pro's want a shirt, let me know.

$20 hole sponsorships are available. $100 sponsorship gets your name on the BadAss shirts. Contact me if you would like to help out

This tournament will fill up, so I suggest pre-registering to secure your spot. $5 late fee if you can get in the day of the event.
    We cap this tourney at 80 people. We are already 1/80th full, so sign up soon!

You can also paypal me at playultimate@hotmail.com

Players meeting at 9:00 am

Thanks,
    Brian

Comment

The Baugher brood will be there!
      www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Aquafest Open ~
        As our friend Cajun says "home of the frisbee shenanigans" and I think Danni will second that

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
          Aquafest Open ~
          As our friend Cajun says "home of the frisbee shenanigans" and I think Danni will second that
          I second the motion and it is WHY it is the ONLY tourney I "caddy" for... and 1 of ONLY 2 on my yearly list of MOST ATTEND events!
          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

I guess I better reserve my spot at BAcres again... Just one thing though, will you guys have the new baskets in by tourney time?
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Just received confirmation from my wooden trophy friend that he will be making them again for this year's Aquafest (he was unavailable last Aquafest). As we did two years ago, if you win your division, you will get the disc a week or so after the event so your name and division can be engraved in the disc.

There will also be a "skins/raffle for a partner" after the tournament. Last year there were 6 holes for $100 each.

Still some holes left if you want to sponsor. Good juju for anyone who sponsors. If you want the wooden trophy disc, you would increase your chances by sponsoring a hole.

Comment

Hey Now BA.....I can use some good juju towards one of those wooden trophies......so Max and I will sponsor a hole. I'll include the sponsor money with my tourney fee which is headed your way via Paypal. Speaking of juju.....I'll have a new dyed disc coming from Disc Addiction to use at Aquafest so watch out all you other GrandMaster players.

Comment

PayPal sent.

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                    watch out all you other GrandMaster players.
                    I heard Getty may step up and play Open this year. Not sure where I heard it, or if I actually did hear it, but let's see what he signs up for..

JJ Johnson moved out of Masters and will be playing Open. Way to go JJ.

Comment

Sorry, fellas. Getty's going to Salmon Le Sac that weekend for an annual camping trip that got changed from its traditional weekend. Have fun and may you all have many sips from the birdie bottle!
                      Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
                        Sorry, fellas. Getty's going to Salmon Le Sac that weekend for an annual camping trip that got changed from its traditional weekend. Have fun and may you all have many sips from the birdie bottle!
                        Its not where you're from...it's where ya at!

Well from Carnation they are about the same distance away, unfortunately in opposite directions...you gonna play the course in Yelm?

The Grand Master Rollers divisions just got a little less competitive.

We will miss you.

Comment

Last I heard spots were filling FAST....better get signed up soon.

Comment

I'm In!
                            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I want to be in, I would like to donate and Guess I will be staying at the farm as well ????

How full is the roster now, and what dev's are there ???

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X