Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first tourney and I'm pumped! Bake, No JDub??

Comment

Proud to annouce Chainbangerz will be cashing out the scrip this year. Keith always brings a fine selection of disc golf related items. You can also cash your scrip at his shop at your convenience.

There will also be a raffle with some fine items. If you have any nice unused items you would like to donate, feel free to bring them. People like to win crap.

Almost importantly, there will be a 6 hole skins game after the awards ceremony. The top 4 scores of the tournament will draw a partner (from the raffle) and will play a very cool safari layout. Best shot drive, alternate shot until in. Big money last year.

Best of luck all!

Comment

BA,

I'll bring some West Sound Challenge swag to add to the Raffle.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
          Proud to annouce Chainbangerz will be cashing out the scrip this year. Keith always brings a fine selection of disc golf related items. You can also cash your scrip at his shop at your convenience.

There will also be a raffle with some fine items. If you have any nice unused items you would like to donate, feel free to bring them. People like to win crap.

Almost importantly, there will be a 6 hole skins game after the awards ceremony. The top 4 scores of the tournament will draw a partner (from the raffle) and will play a very cool safari layout. Best shot drive, alternate shot until in. Big money last year.

Best of luck all!
          I'm super excited to say I've been working with BA for a NEW dyed disc design this year (plus the "4th place trophy" style from years past)

Tim, Devin and I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

This is one of only TWO events that are on our "must do list"... ALWAYS a great day of fun, oh yeah and I guess there's some disc golf going on as well!
          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
            BA,

I'll bring some West Sound Challenge swag to add to the Raffle.
            Hmmmmm.........Maybe one of those fine, fine super fine posters?

Comment

I was thinking discs, but I might be able to swing a poster or two.

Which one or two of the poster should I bring (pending availability from the artist's supply (BT)?

Comment

Which one or two of the poster should I bring (pending availability from the artist's supply (BT)?
                ANY! PM sent.

Comment

They are all great.....Zen Open and King of the Jungle are cool.

Comment

No Jdubb, Travis .........

Comment

Would like to get in the Tournament, Garrett McCanna

Comment

Max and I went out this morning and took a rake to #4, 5 and half of 6. Looking good. Blue 4 is primed and ready for a RHBH skip shot to the chains.

Comment

Originally posted by BAKE View Post
                          No Jdubb, Travis .........
                          It's Bill, I came down to Shelton with Travis and Raider Rob a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by garrettmccanna View Post
                            Would like to get in the Tournament, Garrett McCanna
                            Garrett, the tourney filled a couple of weeks ago. You would be number 6 on the waitlist. PM me your phone and I can let you know if we get any cancellations.

Comment

Kevin and his sons did another fantastic rake job on #17......you could play that hole barefoot. And he made a new handmade sign....Thank you Kevin and sons.

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                                Kevin and his sons did another fantastic rake job on #17......you could play that hole barefoot. And he made a new handmade sign....Thank you Kevin and sons.
                                Yes the course was looking great today!

BA- whats it take to get an invite to the after party!? ;-)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X