X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am SOO Happy Hill!

Happy Hill will be re-opening it's gates this year after a 6 year hiatus from holding disc golf tournaments due to people littering and smoking. I'm sooo excited that I got TC to give our community anther chance!!! His course is extremely fun, tight but fair. 18 holes with short and long pads will make this an extremely fun 1 day event. Anyone that has played there will tell you they left happy knowing that they spent the day there!

June 15th is the day. Two rounds of golf. All divisions offered.
    Pro's $50
    Adv $40
    Ams $30
    Novice and Juniors $25
    The course is in Tum Tum Washington which is about 40 minutes east of Spokane. Directions and more details to follow. This is the 3rd stop in the Tri State Series. Hope to see you all out there!!
    Last edited by Yoduh; June 7th, 2013, 04:21 PM. Reason: Incorrect pricing
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

My best friends kid turns two on the 15th so I won't be there. Still have never played the Happy Hill course.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Yodah,

I have stickied this thread for you and deleted all of the cross postings.

Cheers...
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Bullseye,

Thanks for the help. Not sure what was going on but thanks for the quick response. Not sure why you got it so sticky though ;-)

Cheers to you, Moderhater!
        Last edited by Yoduh; May 29th, 2013, 02:52 PM. Reason: The O on my keyboard sucks..
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          My best friends kid turns two on the 15th so I won't be there. Still have never played the Happy Hill course.
          You're missing out! it's every Corbin Park lovers dream with out as much luck involved.
          Last edited by Yoduh; May 29th, 2013, 03:10 PM.
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Sanctioned or no? I'm interested either way and am trying to talk the wife into going as well.

Comment

Not sanctioned
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

If you're going to play this give TC a call so he can make sure and have enough food for everybody!! 509-258-7189
                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

5576 Happy Hill Road
                  Tum Tum Washington
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Happy Questions

A few Questions. So there most likely won't be an AM bracket. So I will most likely be playing ADV. Either way I'll just show up with enough money. Speaking of money. Any CTP's, ACE Pot, Raffles? I will be giving TC a call. I have wanted to play this course ever since I played Sal's TNT Acres and saw what great work he does on Baskets. Thank you for giving everyone the opportunity Jeremy, TC, and anyone else involved! Hope a lot folks make it out to have a Happy Time!
                    Life before Death. Death before Honor.

Comment

Happy Hill Revisited

Looking forward to returning to the Happy Hill. TC Bare and Mrs Bare, i thank you for inviting all of us out to your property for two rounds of fun filled disc golf. Also Thank you for the creation and administration of the Inland NW series ,2005-2007,as a fun and fair disc golf series that tied our local courses together. Before sanctioning was so important to most players, just to get together with friends having fun with great competitive disc golf with one of the true masters of this great sport. See you soon buddy!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleB View Post
                        A few Questions. So there most likely won't be an AM bracket. So I will most likely be playing ADV. Either way I'll just show up with enough money. Speaking of money. Any CTP's, ACE Pot, Raffles? I will be giving TC a call. I have wanted to play this course ever since I played Sal's TNT Acres and saw what great work he does on Baskets. Thank you for giving everyone the opportunity Jeremy, TC, and anyone else involved! Hope a lot folks make it out to have a Happy Time!
                        There will be ams too.
                        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

100% Payout, free trophy's and free lunch provided. Please call ahead so he has enough food for everyone!!
                          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Regrets

TC,

I won't be able to attend your event. I'd love to see you and Linda and enjoy the Hill again. Sadly the EWU Commencement ceremonies are on June 15th and I'll be working all day.

Wishing you the very best!
                            Lesli

Comment

I have two friends that want to tag along up there. I know TC said it as getting full but some people might not show and the more the better.
                              Life before Death. Death before Honor.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X