Dynamic Disc Two Disc Challenge, Saturday, June 29th, 2013 - Bakerview Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic Disc Two Disc Challenge, Saturday, June 29th, 2013 - Bakerview Park

4discgolf.com page should be up soon for registration

Registration page at 4discgolf.com is up.

http://www.4discgolf.com/DD_2DISC

Comment

Hey Now Rick ~ what will you have up for raffle?

Comment

Don,

I am not sure exactly, still working on it. If we get at least 24 people to sign up, DD will throw in a prize package with dye max CTP and Hot Round Discs; hats; dri-fit shirts; and sniper bag. The more people that sign up, the better the bag that they will throw in, which I want to use as the grand prize for the raffle.

Comment

Alrighty Rick ~ I'm signed up. The bags that Dynamic Discs are giving out look really nice. Will folks be able to sign up the day of the Challenge?

Hey Now all you North Sound disc golfers come on out and support Rick and the Skagit Aces.....he's doing his best to get another course north of Lake Stevens.

Comment

Don, at the moment it looks like there will be no "day of" signups. The reason is that Dynamic Discs needs two weeks lead time to get the stuff to me, and this being our first official event, our group just does not have the funds to front it, especially since we have to have our insurance paid at about the same time. It looks like we will be barely breaking even. I'm okay with that as long as it brings more support and visibility to our group and what we are trying to do. This is also my first time as TD so it's all new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger Rick View Post
              Don, at the moment it looks like there will be no "day of" signups. The reason is that Dynamic Discs needs two weeks lead time to get the stuff to me, and this being our first official event, our group just does not have the funds to front it, especially since we have to have our insurance paid at about the same time. It looks like we will be barely breaking even. I'm okay with that as long as it brings more support and visibility to our group and what we are trying to do. This is also my first time as TD so it's all new to me.
              how can i get ahold of you i dont have the ability to pay online but want to play

Comment

Bowlerman, email me at rngrrck@yahoo.com and we can work something out.

Comment

Ranger,

Posting your flyer today at Sedro during dubs. I also sent out a mass text to all my tourney golfers from B-ham, Anacortes and greater Skagit county. I hope to make it not sure what the wife has planned. Worst case I will just come check it out maybe say hi to Don since I haven't seen him since the GHEDI Tournament. Did you get my e-mail a few weeks ago that I sent you?
                  WORK LESS THROW MORE
                  http://www.grippt.com

Comment

Online registration is closed, and the order is in. I ordered a few extra to make sure we got the prize pack, so there is a limited number of open slots for the first people who can pay directly.

Comment

Rick - how many slots do you have open? Can these slots be paid for on the day of the event or should anyone wanting in contact you directly? I can spread the news at Lake Stevens doubles tonight. Thanks.

Comment

There are still a few spots open, and will go to the first people to contact me and pay.

For those that are going:

There will be 9 baskets set up with a front and back layout for each. We will play the "front" 9, then switch and play the "back" 9.

9:30 am - Players meeting, 3103 E Fir St, Mount Vernon, WA 98273

10:00 am - Tee Off for round 1

Lunch Break

12:30 pm - Tee off for round 2 (time approx.)

2:00 pm - CTP contest

2:30 pm - Awards and raffle

Raffle prizes include:

Dynamic Disc Sniper Bag
                        Dynamic Disc Judge putter autographed by Eric McCabe
                        2 Skagit Aces putters
                        2 Dynamic Disc tech shirts
                        2 Dynamic Disc hats

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger Rick View Post
                          There are still a few spots open, and will go to the first people to contact me and pay.

For those that are going:

There will be 9 baskets set up with a front and back layout for each. We will play the "front" 9, then switch and play the "back" 9.

9:30 am - Players meeting, 3103 E Fir St, Mount Vernon, WA 98273

10:00 am - Tee Off for round 1

Lunch Break

12:30 pm - Tee off for round 2 (time approx.)

2:00 pm - CTP contest

2:30 pm - Awards and raffle

Raffle prizes include:

Dynamic Disc Sniper Bag
                          Dynamic Disc Judge putter autographed by Eric McCabe
                          2 Skagit Aces putters
                          2 Dynamic Disc tech shirts
                          2 Dynamic Disc hats
                          hey rick ive got some raffle prizes too and im working on getting a few more from local buissness

Comment

Awesome! I meet with the Parks Department tomorrow about possibly getting some matching funds. Maybe not for this tournament, but hopefully for the Ace Race in September.

Comment

What a beautiful day for a tournament. The grass was cut low, the sun was high, and we had a full turnout! Thanks everyone for making my first time as TD so much fun!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X