Please add DATES including Year to your thread title if you want it to be stickied. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please add DATES including Year to your thread title if you want it to be stickied.

With so many events now, it really helps to have a date in your thread title!

For instance:

Flying Round Things Open - April 1st, 2013

Better yet - include the location:

Flying Round Things Open - April 1st, 2013 - Jonestown Park
    Last edited by Matt B.; May 21st, 2013, 04:14 PM.

Heck, I would require this titling convention if I were king.

BTW, you should correct your spelling on this thread title: sitckied -> stickied.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
      Heck, I would require this titling convention if I were king.

BTW, you should correct your spelling on this thread title: sitckied -> stickied.
      You are a real sitckler.

Comment

DATES!!!!!

BUMP

Comment

Thanks for this thread. I have noticed that almost all new threads are stickied and when that's the case none of them become important to me so I will stop looking through the new posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
            Thanks for this thread. I have noticed that almost all new threads are stickied and when that's the case none of them become important to me so I will stop looking through the new posts.
            Not really sure what you mean. The ONLY threads getting stickied in this WA Events sub-forum are for events that have dates in the title, and they are unstickied shortly after the event date.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X