X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raymond Seick Open & Invitational june 22 & 23

The raymond seick invitational is growning this year and we will be doing something new. This
    year we are going to have a pdga sanctioned event as well as a non sanctioned event. The pdga
    event will play the 1st round on the nw, 2nd round on the se, and the 3rd round on the nw
    saturday and sunday. The non sanctioned event will play the se 1st round, nw 2nd round, and the
    se the 3rd round saturday & sunday. Both fields will be limited to 72 players
    both fields will be washington state series qualifiers. We hope that this will bring new players to
    the series and bring in local players that are not pdga members.
    Lunch will be catered
    Cost for the pdga raymond seick open are $70 open/pro & $55 am/no novice/no rec
    this includes all fees, lunch, shirt for open & fees, lunch, shirt, & mini for am

Cost for the raymond seick invitational is $60 open/pro shirt & lunch included

Invitational starting entry for all am/ novice/rec divitions is $25, no shirt/no lunch, $40 includes shirt &
    lunch, $50 shirt/lunch/disc

this event will be held on june 22nd & 23rd this will be a b tier event for the open. Players meeting
    at 9 am for both events in the upper parking lot. Tee off is 9:40 sunday after the round is over
    we will again have disc golf games to compete in. They are mta, distance/accurcy, radar gun,
    putting horeshoes & mini golf. Games are $5 and trophies are given for winners, these events are
    a lot of fun to do and watch
    again there are two different events to choose from the open (pdga) or invitational (non pdga)
    both are washington state series events so make sure you sign up for the right one. Payouts will
    not be the same for both events
    sign up at 4discgolf.com or see mark kilmer 253-820-1971 discgolfarmory@gmail.com i can take debt and credit cards

Originally posted by Disc Golf Armory View Post
    The raymond seick invitational is growning this year and we will be doing something new. This
    year we are going to have a pdga sanctioned event as well as a non sanctioned event. The pdga
    event will play the 1st round on the nw, 2nd round on the se, and the 3rd round on the nw
    saturday and sunday. The non sanctioned event will play the se 1st round, nw 2nd round, and the
    se the 3rd round saturday & sunday. Both fields will be limited to 72 players
    both fields will be washington state series qualifiers. We hope that this will bring new players to
    the series and bring in local players that are not pdga members.
    Lunch will be catered
    Cost for the pdga raymond seick open are $70 open/pro & $55 am/no novice/no rec
    this includes all fees, lunch, shirt for open & fees, lunch, shirt, & mini for am

Cost for the raymond seick invitational is $60 open/pro shirt & lunch included

Invitational starting entry for all am/ novice/rec divitions is $25, no shirt/no lunch, $40 includes shirt &
    lunch, $50 shirt/lunch/disc

this event will be held on june 22nd & 23rd this will be a b tier event for the open. Players meeting
    at 9 am for both events in the upper parking lot. Tee off is 9:40 sunday after the round is over
    we will again have disc golf games to compete in. They are mta, distance/accurcy, radar gun,
    putting horeshoes & mini golf. Games are $5 and trophies are given for winners, these events are
    a lot of fun to do and watch
    again there are two different events to choose from the open (pdga) or invitational (non pdga)
    both are washington state series events so make sure you sign up for the right one. Payouts will
    not be the same for both events
    sign up at 4discgolf.com or see mark kilmer 253-820-1971 discgolfarmory@gmail.com i can take debt and credit cards
    Is it possible to update the reg list? Not sure if I signed up or not...pretty sure I did right away. Gotta defend my MTA title from last year.
    "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

I had only one sign up for the non pdga event and with that I have cancelled it and opened The Open to all divisions. I hope to have it fixed soon at 4discgolf.com.
      If you plan to sign up after it is closed online , there will be no lunch for you. So get signed up soon

Comment

Hey, when is the registration list going to be posted on the PDGA site? Just want to know who's playin'. Thanks.
        Always remember to.....uhhh...

Comment

Originally posted by Moneyos View Post
          Hey, when is the registration list going to be posted on the PDGA site? Just want to know who's playin'. Thanks.
          Is there only one option for the PDGA event? 55 bucks is all im seeing @ 4discgolf.com. speaking for ams of course

Comment

what is the cost for a trophy-only entry in MPO?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
              what is the cost for a trophy-only entry in MPO?
              Never mind I got it. I think it's 55 for ams and 70 for open. These are the only options I believe since the non pdga event was cancelled.

Comment

This is going to be my first trip to play in WA and my first time to this course & I am super excited. Anyone have some suggestions for where the best place to stay up there (close & cheep if possible)? Might just be me driving up and representing Bend, OR so any help from some locals would be deeply appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Nendemano View Post
                  This is going to be my first trip to play in WA and my first time to this course & I am super excited. Anyone have some suggestions for where the best place to stay up there (close & cheep if possible)? Might just be me driving up and representing Bend, OR so any help from some locals would be deeply appreciated.

NICE Super excited that some of the central Oregon folks we met a couple of weekends ago are making the trek north to new courses. That was exactly WHY we went to Bend a few weeks ago to see new courses. ENJOY RSO!
                  www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Originally posted by aksargon14 View Post
                    Never mind I got it. I think it's 55 for ams and 70 for open. These are the only options I believe since the non pdga event was cancelled.
                    Anyone have a real? price for a MPO trophy only entry?

Comment

Trophy only option is at the TDs discretion and is likely not available for this event. If you want to make sure then give Mark a call, his phone number is listed on the pdga's event page.

Comment

thanks... got it all taken care of.

Comment

getting down to the wire and if you want a shirt and disc and lunch you will need to sign up this weekend. players that do not sign up until next week are likely not to get everything in the players pack.
                          Don't forget the disc golf games we will be playing on sunday after the round
                          we will also have lunch both days

Comment

IS there a link to the most current maps for the two courses?
                            Are there any holes that will be played different then said map?
                            Thanks in advance!
                            Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
                            Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Fort Steilacoom Maps

These are maps of the current layout. (with matching tee signs posted at course) The TD might have some modifications but this will give you a pretty good idea on the general lay-out and distances. Click the link to see a big printable option.

Northwest

http://imgur.com/vdEBpwG

Southeast

http://imgur.com/xaoAaQc
                              Last edited by Mr. Anderson; June 17th, 2013, 10:28 AM. Reason: Edit for southeast map, should be good now

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X