X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBubbBelly View Post
    I also love that you have a hillstomp sticker as your picture. They rock!
    We will have the baskets this week and will have baskets for the full 18 hole layout for this tuesdays random doubles event. We will have the entire 18 hole layout open for play on friday the 16th as well followed by a random doubles event on friday night at 6. Cost $5 to play with an optional $1 ctp. Players party to follow at Brew's and Cue's in downtown Yakima. Live music, free food and stiff drinks. Camping available for free again this year. Just hit me up for directions to the camping. We will provide maps and locations of all relevant venues here in Yakima during the weekend. Hope to see you all this weekend.
    Hillstomp, yeah they do! My wife asked the owner or maybe it was the manager of The Sports Center to bring them back and we would make the trip up from Stevenson for sure. Foot stomp'n, whiskey drinking music. One guess where I came up with PhilStomp.

Still trying to get Friday off for dubs but looking if'y.

I got reasons to come back and visit Yak-a-Vegas and if a nice Disc Golf course could be one of those reasons, that would be so very cool. "Cool" dated, I know but "Sweet" just doesn't work here for me.

I'm Phillip Kurtz and it would be a pleasure to meet you. All of you!
    Peace.
    Last edited by PhilStomp; August 13th, 2013, 08:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

On line registration is closed. Fear not, you can still register for this awesome event on Friday August 16th and Saturday August 17th out at Wide Hollow Creek Disc Golf Course which is located at Randall Park in beautiful and sunny Yakima Washington. We have tons of stuff to give away including a brand new pair of Hart Skis valued at $1000. Not to mention Dutch Bros coffee is going to be there giving away free stuff, Liberty Bottles, and all of the other cool gear we have to give away. Hit me up for directions to free camping and the not to be missed players party. Hope to see you all there. 425 319 7856 or hamptonheros@gmail.com. See you all this weekend.
      Originally posted by PhilStomp View Post
      Hillstomp, yeah they do! My wife asked the owner or maybe it was the manager of The Sports Center to bring them back and we would make the trip up from Stevenson for sure. Foot stomp'n, whiskey drinking music. One guess where I came up with PhilStomp.

Still trying to get Friday off for dubs but looking if'y.

I got reasons to come back and visit Yak-a-Vegas and if a nice Disc Golf course could be one of those reasons, that would be so very cool. "Cool" dated, I know but "Sweet" just doesn't work here for me.

I'm Phillip Kurtz and it would be a pleasure to meet you. All of you!
      Peace.

Comment

We will be taking registration tomorrow out at the course, no $5 fee. The 18 hole layout for the tournament will be up and ready to play all day tomorrow. Random doubles tournament tomorrow evening. Sign ups start at 5:30, tee off promptly at 6. Cost is $5 to play with an optional $1 ctp. We have a players party following the doubles event hosted by Brews n cues in downtown Yakima. Free food brought to you by slow pokes bbq, live dj spinning classic reggae and dub music and cheap drinks to boot. We will take day of tournament sign ups starting at 8 a.m. It will cost you an extra $5, which will go directly to our basket fund. Players packs, sweet giveaways and great weather. Free camping for those who are coming in from out of town. Feel free to hit me up at 425 319 7856 for details. Hope to see you all there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBubbBelly View Post
          We will be taking registration tomorrow out at the course, no $5 fee. The 18 hole layout for the tournament will be up and ready to play all day tomorrow. Random doubles tournament tomorrow evening. Sign ups start at 5:30, tee off promptly at 6. Cost is $5 to play with an optional $1 ctp. We have a players party following the doubles event hosted by Brews n cues in downtown Yakima. Free food brought to you by slow pokes bbq, live dj spinning classic reggae and dub music and cheap drinks to boot. We will take day of tournament sign ups starting at 8 a.m. It will cost you an extra $5, which will go directly to our basket fund. Players packs, sweet giveaways and great weather. Free camping for those who are coming in from out of town. Feel free to hit me up at 425 319 7856 for details. Hope to see you all there.
          Looks like I will be donating to the basket fund see ya in the morning !!
          PDGA # 52916
          CRDGC
          TCDGC
          FWWDGC
          PDGC

Comment

Well ran, played with some great people. I had a good time.
            Thank you to the Sponsers. Thank you to those people in the background that always help out and really make it work.
            Thank you TD's. Nicely done!
            If you could help me out and PM me when the "gates open" before the next one, I'd be thankful.

Love the Bentley Baskets.

Peace,
            Phillip

Comment

After a lengthy delay and many communications to the PDGA, scores are finally up for the 2nd Annual Yak Town Throw Down. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X