Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We only have 2 more spots open for the 3:30pm clinic. If you'd like one of these spots, please PM me!

The TWO great clinics are:

3:30pm (only 10 spots for RSVP) - Sponsored Pro Jason Carr will hold a "Pre-shot Reach back and Followthrough" clinic. This will be capped at 8 players and will cost $10 per player and will last 45-60 minutes. Jason is well known, locally, for his unbelievable 360 degree long drive and Disc Addiction sponsorship.

8pm (unlimited players, register day of)- Innova Sponsored Pro Kyle Crabtree will hold a "fundamentals and putting" clinic. Kyle has graciously said he will be happy to have as many players as would like to come for $5 a player. Kyle is 2007 KC Wide Open (NT) Champion, 2008 & 2010 USDGC Putting Champion and local fan favorite!

Any player, at any skill level, will find value in either or both of these clinics. Get registered now by contacting me with a PM here or on Facebook!
    www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

LADIES:

Be sure to check your e-mail (or facebook) later this evening. I will have ALL the details for you on your FREE Pampering Breakfast on Saturday August 24th!!

If for some reason you don't get the e-mail, PLEASE contact me and I will get the details to you directly!

Can't wait to see you ladies before we even START the tournament!!

Comment

Ok, so we have been getting a wealth of requests for us to either expand the field, make groups of 5, add ghost groups, etc. We're not going to do any of that guys. We expanded the first and second rounds to 20 holes a piece in order to accomodate 8 more players already. Our course is small, there's already going to be a very slow pace of play due to so many different tee pads being close in proximity to the previous basket. It was slow last year with 63 people, now with 17 more, well you get the idea. Listen, we LOVE that so many of you want to make it out to RIO 4 and we're truly humbled that this little gem of a course has garnered so much attention from the western washington disc golf community, however, I can't do things that would lessen or in other ways negatively alter the experience for the people that signed up on time and got into the field. I have it in my mind how I want the event to proceed and I have to stick to that. On a positive note, we would love to have all of you out as spectators, caddies, games participants in between rounds, volunteers, campers at my house, etc. There's plenty to do next weekend believe me! Cheers, Yammits
        www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
        www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

SUPER excited to announce a late sponsorship!

http://born2bfly.com/ has graciously agreed to donate some of their great gear for the tournament!

Justin Gaston is the man to contact in the Tri-Cities area for this KILLER Gear!

THANK YOU Born2bfly

----------------------------
          We still have TWO FULL COLOR 8.5"x11" t-signs available and 100% of that money is returned to the players payouts!

---------------------------

It's NOT too late to donate cash or a merchandise for the good of ALL the players! If this is something you'd be interested in, feel free to contact me ASAP and we'll get you hooked up with a sponsorship package!

Comment

Can someone besides me and Danni post on this thread lol, maybe we just keep you guys too well informed so no one ever has anything to say, but for fuck's sake, someone talk a little smack huh? :P

Comment

Smack talk? How bout a Smack Pic? Mr Wills and Mr. Parson will be signing 8.5" X 11" glossies all weekend at the RIO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                Smack talk? How bout a Smack Pic? Mr Wills and Mr. Parson will be signing 8.5" X 11" glossies all weekend at the RIO.
                Mr. Anderson may have just crossed the line with this one. Can someone please contact Todd Bates and warn him to not open this picture? His ankle bracelet will be beeping loud enough to hear all the way out in Oak Harbor!

Comment

well if i had known my post was going to result in me seeing two friends in their underroos, I would've scrubbed my request from the record lol

Comment

Does this mean they will be wearing said outfit while signing said photo? If so I am SURE I want one... yeeehhaawww

Comment

I have just learned the SNACK SHACK on the course will open for our disc golfers on FRIDAY - all day and stay open until Kyle Crabtree 's 8pm clinic.

So if you need a snack or a drink and don't want to leave the course... just head on over to the building located between the baseball field and the kids playground (right next to the "real bathrooms")

Comment

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!

Comment

Scores are posted but "unofficial" until I turn the TD report in by the Sept 10th deadline.

So if you see an issue with your scores, name, pdga # ect... send me a PM and I'll get it corrected.

Tim and I were still on the course until 7pm finishing things up, pulling the temp baskets, and cleaning... but we did want to get the scores up online before we found a soft spot and DIED in the bed so we could have easily made small mistakes entering numbers in on PDGA last night!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/105530

Comment

We have started to post videos...
                            YOUTUBE link for the SKITTLES ace --http://youtu.be/Zo0BLxUKlIw

YOUTUBE link for the Skins round (still uploading all of them) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flUU3...ature=youtu.be Attempting a $10,000 ace...

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to post the final details... SCORES ARE OFFICIAL -- http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/15795

PRO payout was 157% this year

AM payout was 167%

PLUS the AM/PRO skins round and our attempt to give away a $10,000 cash prize!

We look forward to seeing everyone in August 2014 for RIOV and you won't believe what we have cooking this time...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X