www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

UPDATED:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/105530/168927643

Sign-Ups can be done at http://www.4DiscGolf.com/RIO_IV
      www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

Comment

WOAH! We had 10 people sign up in the last 24 hours...

I'll update the PDGA again tonight or tomorrow.

Wait until you get a look at this MPM list! I especially love it because I had ZERO signed up for that division last year!

Also LADIES, don't forget you need to get signed up by August 16th for your FREE PAMPERING package!

Comment

Updated again!

We're sitting at 52 players and a month to go!!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/105530

If you see a misspelled name or wrong number please let me know!

Comment

I have a player requesting an additional division (Grandmaster) which I am happy to do if there's enough interest (4 or more players), so if you're a Grandmaster please sign up for Masters and if 4 players are eligible and would like to play Grandmasters we will make that division

Comment

okay procrastinators... here is the day you hoped wouldn't happen... WE ARE UNDER 10 SPOTS LEFT...

It's now or the waitlist to HOPE!

http://www.4DiscGolf.com/RIO_IV

Comment

Now that we're getting close to full, I wanted to give some more lodging details.

First, as in years past Tim and I will welcome anyone that would like to camp in the yard... so that's always an option for you.

If you'd prefer a hotel... I think the best VALUE might be the "Queen Ann" it's VERY close to the water and just about 1.5 miles from the park. http://www.queenannemotel.com/

Also the Acorn is also about 1.5 miles from the course. http://www.acornmotorinn.com/

Or if you'd like a more "traditional" hotel we do have a Best Western on the island about 2.5 miles from the course http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwest...ertyCode=48092

If CAMPING or RV's are more your style... the Windjammer park is FULL hook-ups and only a mile from the course. (360) 279- 4756 $20 a night

If you have any questions or need some directions or help you can always call or PM us and we'll be happy to help you any way we can!

Comment

In case you're keeping track of the list of AMAZING players attending this year:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...530/1373999269

I will be shutting down the online payment in about 24 hours (or sooner if we fill).

If you're still on the fence or needing to get paid-up PLEASE do it NOW.

Once I shut the online payment down you can still pay via paypal and in person.

I will also be starting a "WAITLIST" as soon as we fill.

http://www.4DiscGolf.com/RIO_IV

Comment

Also I have ONLY 4 tee signs left! ALL the funds go back to the tournament.

$25 buys you a full color 8.5"x11" tee sign!

If you'd like to help and get a great t-sign... feel free!

Example sign:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you BUCKET DESIGNS and MANDOS for their recent sponsorship!!

Visit Mandos at http://www.mandosdiscs.com/

Comment

1 spot left and then I'm starting the waitlist!!

Start posting or PM me if you'd like to be added to the waitlist.

Some names on the list haven't paid yet and they have a couple of days to get a check to me, so ADD YOUR NAME TO THE WAITLIST and I will be (hopefully) contacting you soon!

Comment

I am excited to announce 2 great clinics that will be available this year!

Both will be Friday August 23rd at Ft Nuggent Disc Golf Course

3:30pm -Sponsored Pro Jason Carr will hold a "Pre-shot Reach back and Followthrough" clinic. This will be capped at 8 players and will cost $10 per player and will last 45-60 minutes. Jason is well known, locally, for his unbelievable 360 degree long drive and Disc Addiction sponsorship.

8pm - Innova Sponsored Pro Kyle Crabtree will hold a "fundamentals and putting" clinic. Kyle has graciously said he will be happy to have as many players as would like to come for $5 a player. Kyle is 2007 KC Wide Open (NT) Champion, 2008 & 2010 USDGC Putting Champion and local fan favorite!

Any player, at any skill level, will find value in either or both of these clinics. Get registered now by contacting me with a PM here or on Facebook!
                        Last edited by Danni; July 30th, 2013, 09:08 PM. Reason: Thanks Rolly!

Comment

Waitlist has been started...

Danny Delgado (Adv Mst)
                          Robbi Drahos (Adv)
                          Matt Morrison (Adv)
                          David Strang (Adv)

I have given a few people until August 4th to get paid up, after that I will start pulling names. If you'd like your name added to the waitlist, PM ME!

Comment

I'm fairly sure we have enough men for a adv GRANDMASTERS division now. If you're eligible and would like to be moved, just let me know!

Comment

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

If you didn't get signed up early enough, but you don't want to miss all the fun THEN COME VOLUNTEER!

Volunteers are only needed for a couple of hours on Saturday (11-2) and Sunday (12-3) so that will still give you time to caddy for a friend. All volunteers will get a FREE LUNCH and a huge thanks from a grateful TD.

Comment

Sooo, WHO'S READY for RIOIV?!! I know we are!!

Things are steadily moving along very nicely with all the "planning" and the "goodies" are starting to arrive!

I always try to do a new and interesting trophy and this year is NO exception! Thanks to Mary's Weeds for that sponsorship.

AM players pack will include a DISC of your choice from our stock thanks to Disc Addiction

Flyers Restaurant and Brewery is catering lunch both Saturday and Sunday as well as the title sponsor for the Beersbe Championship Saturday night.

Sugar Studio is sponsoring the Women's PAMPERING Morning, Saturday 24th.

Ninja-Don Custom Stickers will be on-site for custom disc golf stickers.

Bayside Element has always been a wonderful sponsor and this year is no exception!

New this year is Morningwood Energy Drink they will be providing some of their fantastic product for the players to enjoy.

Bucket Design and Mandos will also be bringing some goodies for the raffle.

We have LOADS of games and chances to win cash/prizes all weekend, so don't forget to bring some extra cash!

Pro/Am Skins
                                Skittles
                                Beersbe
                                Birdie Challenge
                                Raffle
                                Putt Challenge
                                Ace Pot
                                Bogey Raffle

Random Draw Doubles are at 5pm SHARP Friday, August 23rd

Clinics on Friday:
                                3:30pm with Jason Carr

8pm with Kyle Crabtree

Wow, I think this list could go on and on! So to close - we look forward to seeing everyone in just a couple of weeks!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X