Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wog
    started a topic Bad monkey open #5

Bad monkey open #5

The fifth annual Bad Monkey Open will be held at Leverich Park, Vancouver, Washington on July 13-14, 2013.

This PDGA sanctioned B-Tier (Amateur only) event continues to be the largest such event in Vancouver.

Vancouver's Premier Disc Golf Tournament. Every player will participate in two rounds on Saturday and one round on Sunday. The course will be set up with 13 holes for each round and there will be added out-of-bounds lines to keep things challenging for all.

The player's pack will include two discs, a shirt and more. Bad Monkey Bikes will provide lunch on Sunday for all players and the top 4 players from the weekend (regardless of division) will be invited to play in a "Skins" final 9 competition.

Players that finish in the top half of their division will receive scrip to Bad Monkey Bikes based on their final place for the weekend.

Registration opens at 6 p.m. on May 1st at http://4discgolf.com/BMO5

• Michigan_Brian
    replied
    I had three 3's. I threw wizards up to the ob and went for the jump putt. Felt like I would probably hit the second shot more often than hitting the island off the tee.

Leave a comment:

• jarednfischer
    replied
    Originally posted by Michigan_Brian View Post
    Who's got stats for hole 12?

I'm curious about the SSA and how many two's were had vs fours.
    I saw a bunch of people who had no business throwing that island. My results practicing had me laying up even though I thought about going for it 3rd round...
    How did you fare?

Leave a comment:

• TheCannon
    replied
    Originally posted by Michigan_Brian View Post

I went for it twice. One birdie, one bogey.

Leave a comment:

• Michigan_Brian
    replied

Leave a comment:

• atlarson
    replied
    Originally posted by nayr View Post
    I have been contacting waitlisters as spots open. I'm waiting to hear from one person at this point, other than that, we're completely full.
    I figured as much. Thanks for the reply! I don't often get them here, haha. I'll swing by Saturday anyway... maybe I'll get reallyreally lucky.

Leave a comment:

• nayr
    replied
    I have been contacting waitlisters as spots open. I'm waiting to hear from one person at this point, other than that, we're completely full.

Leave a comment:

• atlarson
    replied
    What does the wait-list situation look like?

Leave a comment:

• Wog
    replied
    The schedule and player's guide for the weekend has been uploaded to the Bad Monkey Open web site.

http://www.badmonkeyopen.com/schedule

Leave a comment:

• nayr
    replied
    Originally posted by Scotty B View Post
    When will we see pool assignments so we can plan ahead thanks for all the hard work.
    Steve and I just got back from a long weekend helping run the FSO up north. We'll be getting the schedule published ASAP as well as other necessary details.

Sorry we're lagging a bit, this year has been busier than previous years.

Leave a comment:

• Discdogs
    replied
    Food at the monkey

hey folks sausage guy is excited to announce he will once again be sponsering BadMonkey Open!!!Steve and Ryan at Firefly always run a very professional tournament......Ill be serving up the yummies on sat......Peace SG

Leave a comment:

• Scotty B
    replied
    When will we see pool assignments so we can plan ahead thanks for all the hard work.

Leave a comment:

• nayr
    replied
    NOTICE: We are over half full and will be enacting division caps within the next couple of days. If you want to play it's a good idea to sign up now, once the division caps are in place some of the divisions will sell out very quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Wog
    replied
    Originally posted by Co-D View Post
    Steve could you put me first on the waitlist please? Cody Hartman intermediate no PDGA #
    Thanks
    Sorry, Cody, we won't be starting a wait list till the event fills.

Leave a comment:

• Nichola
    replied
    I am torn by this event and WDDGA's Shelton event on same weekend. I always want to play Shelton for long time, and I made request to WDDGA to play Shelton for last two years. Finally they decided to go ahead to play Shelton with camping which will be held on July 13 so I will have to choose this over Bad Monkey.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X