X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad monkey open #5

The fifth annual Bad Monkey Open will be held at Leverich Park, Vancouver, Washington on July 13-14, 2013.

This PDGA sanctioned B-Tier (Amateur only) event continues to be the largest such event in Vancouver.

Vancouver's Premier Disc Golf Tournament. Every player will participate in two rounds on Saturday and one round on Sunday. The course will be set up with 13 holes for each round and there will be added out-of-bounds lines to keep things challenging for all.

The player's pack will include two discs, a shirt and more. Bad Monkey Bikes will provide lunch on Sunday for all players and the top 4 players from the weekend (regardless of division) will be invited to play in a "Skins" final 9 competition.

Players that finish in the top half of their division will receive scrip to Bad Monkey Bikes based on their final place for the weekend.

Registration opens at 6 p.m. on May 1st at http://4discgolf.com/BMO5

Registration opens tonight at 6pm!!
    After the first wave of registration we will be assigning division caps so that we can keep the pools equal, so get in the first wave to ensure your spot!

Comment

Just registered! Super excited about this tourney! Well run by an awesome Firefly group!

Comment

Comment

Of course it's goin on while I'm in Kansas I'm never gonna get to play this tournament it's been 4 years now

Comment

We are 1 player from being one third full. So far ZERO women have signed up.

Are all the women too good for this tournament now or are they scared of the monkey?

Comment

Steve could you put me first on the waitlist please? Cody Hartman intermediate no PDGA #
              Thanks

Comment

I am torn by this event and WDDGA's Shelton event on same weekend. I always want to play Shelton for long time, and I made request to WDDGA to play Shelton for last two years. Finally they decided to go ahead to play Shelton with camping which will be held on July 13 so I will have to choose this over Bad Monkey.
                PDGA 38506
                ODDGA 27
                DDGA 176
                2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by Co-D View Post
                  Steve could you put me first on the waitlist please? Cody Hartman intermediate no PDGA #
                  Thanks
                  Sorry, Cody, we won't be starting a wait list till the event fills.

Comment

NOTICE: We are over half full and will be enacting division caps within the next couple of days. If you want to play it's a good idea to sign up now, once the division caps are in place some of the divisions will sell out very quickly.

Comment

When will we see pool assignments so we can plan ahead thanks for all the hard work.

Comment

Food at the monkey

hey folks sausage guy is excited to announce he will once again be sponsering BadMonkey Open!!!Steve and Ryan at Firefly always run a very professional tournament......Ill be serving up the yummies on sat......Peace SG
                        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty B View Post
                          When will we see pool assignments so we can plan ahead thanks for all the hard work.
                          Steve and I just got back from a long weekend helping run the FSO up north. We'll be getting the schedule published ASAP as well as other necessary details.

Sorry we're lagging a bit, this year has been busier than previous years.

Comment

The schedule and player's guide for the weekend has been uploaded to the Bad Monkey Open web site.

http://www.badmonkeyopen.com/schedule

Comment

What does the wait-list situation look like?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X