Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the WSS points update. It includes all events except the Battle at the Barracks, which was a non-PDGA event for which I have not recieved the results.

Comment

battle of the brracks flop

This tournament sucked! No script payout and a poorly ran and just a big joke. Everybody drinking and smoking during round dogs walking in groups. Bs. Raffle. I would never travel for this pos.again! !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawktor View Post
        This tournament sucked! No script payout and a poorly ran and just a big joke. Everybody drinking and smoking during round dogs walking in groups. Bs. Raffle. I would never travel for this pos.again! !
        Originally posted by holdin8 View Post
        BATTLE AT THE BARRACKS
        FORE!...
        • Online or in person at the day of the event
        o $35 for online registration
        o $40 for in-person/day-of-event registration
        • All divisions must have at least 3 players
        • Online registration: www.4discgolf.com

EXTRAS:
        • Players packs for all
        • Cash payout for open and advanced divisions
        • CTP’s and long drive prizes included
        • Putting contest
        • Raffle
        • Trophies

... Due to the rising cost to rent the park (almost quadruple this year) we will not be serving lunch for everyone so make sure you bring your own. Sorry. Alcoholic beverages are legal in the park but please use discretion and clean up after yourselves. There will be a posted payout this year and lots of prizes. So join us at the fort this year, we are considering making the event a series this year too!
        $35 entry is very reasonable
        No scrip in Am II = Players packs for all
        When you attend a non sanctioned event the TD has lots more room to hold the event he/she see's fit. Smoking,drinking and the like should be expected.
        rewindb.com

Comment

Just throwing this out there but I believe Matt Zlatich is deserving of 200 points for advanced. He bumped up for the Finley lagoon classic and got first in open. He should get 200 for advanced! Just saying
          "Procrastination is like masturbation, at first it feels good but, after awhile you realize your just screwing yourself!".
          -K Gas

Comment

Originally posted by kylesmart View Post
            Just throwing this out there but I believe Matt Zlatich is deserving of 200 points for advanced. He bumped up for the Finley lagoon classic and got first in open. He should get 200 for advanced! Just saying
            Not that I disagree, but for now we will not yet give points across divisions. It becomes very complicated very fast considering how many different people play in different divisions at different events.

The simplest rule for now is that since Advanced was offered and Matt chose not to play it, he can't get points for Advanced.

Cross-division points gets really hard, especially when looking at adv masters, adv grandmasters and adv senior grandmasters because those divisions are not always offered and whatever is done, must be consistent for all players and all divisions.

We can definitely revisit this more as the season progresses.

Comment

We are half way through and there are 476 total players with 67 already qualified. (7.1%) another 40 have 6 of the 7 rounds needed to qualify

This info is through The Lagoon. tba Battle, Meltdown and Paving the Way.

The bank account's have ~ $4300
              rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hawktor View Post
                It seems that PDGA Guidelines were not followed at this event. Non PDGA Sanctioned events are included in the WSS as long as they follow WSS guidelines. Those guidelines clearly state that Non Sanctioned events must follow all PDGA rules. This tournament makes a clear case for not including non sanctioned events in the Washington State Series.
                Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

If Matt wanted points in the Advanced Division he should have played in the Advanced Division.

There's no way to tell what his score would have been had he played with the Ams instead of the Pros.

Comment

Lets just put a end to this now . I told Matt he was not going to get points if he bumped . I'm not sure what Kyle is thinking but its wrong .. If that's the case Kyle I want to play MASTERS from here on out and want adv master points ...lol
                    PDGA # 52916
                    CRDGC
                    TCDGC
                    FWWDGC
                    PDGC

Comment

No he shouldn't he elected to move up to open therefore he played open...hence why he is getting open points

Comment

Here is the latest update for series points.

Comment

As always, let me know of necessary corrections. There is a lot of data in the spreadsheet and misspellings are common.

Perfect example: Mike Worth should obviously be Mike Werth (sorry Mike!!)

Comment

Rec Division

I notice that there are no stats for the Rec Division.

Comment

Here is an update to the Series Standings. The only players listed now are the ones who have already qualified or have 2 events and can still qualify with the one remaining event before the finals. I have also added the Rec Division, but you will now see that some divisions are no longer listed because there are no longer players who can qualify in those divisions.

Comment

Thanks Kenny
                                rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X