Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After checking out the wait list, whats the chances of getting Garret Gurthie in? That guy TORE up the West course at the BSF! He shot a "48" with only 2's and 3's! I would love to see what he could do to Steilly!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
      The Northwest course will be played in it's normal layout. The Southeast course will be played in the typical FSO layout.

I should have a map and course specs posted soon.
      What order will we be playing? For the Ray Seick AMs played SE, NW, SE. Will this be the same or the reverse? Thanks Mike!
      "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Is there camping available near, or at the park?

Comment

S0 excited!!!

cant wait for Friday to show up so I can stat heading up !!!! love getting out of salem for dg !!!!!
          sigpic CHAIN GANG APPROVED!!!!!!

Comment

Rideout, if you get course specs up by tonight, I have a white wraith with your name on it...
            Ok, so I have the wraith regardless...
            But hoping to get out to play the course on the 4th.
            Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
            Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

The map is ready to go, but I currently lack the time and know-how to make this huge image into a legible map that is small enough to be uploaded on this forum. I have done it in the past and have just gotten frustrated trying this time around.

If there is anyone out there that is capable & willing to do this for me, I can send them a large map by email in psd or jpeg format. I would like everyone to have access to any easy to download pdf of the map. I would be very grateful.

I have attached the course specs for those that know the layouts.

The Northwest course will be played in it's standard format. There are club tee signs out there that will pretty much read the same as the specs.

The Southeast course will be played the same way it has for the previous two years.

I will be out laying a lot of string for ob lines tomorrow - if you're out there, feel free to ask me anything about the course you wish.

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

So is there a doubles round tomorrow night at the course? If yes, do you know what layout will be played?

Thanks,

Comment

I think there will be doubles on Friday around 6pm. There should be some kind of clinic going on before the dubs.

Wish I had a little more info to offer.

Pros will play the Southeast course twice and the Northwest course once. Amateurs will play the Northwest course twice and the Southeast course once.

Comment

I thought the courses alternated every other year? Pros played SE twice last year. Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                      I thought the courses alternated every other year? Pros played SE twice last year. Just wondering.
                      That was my original direction and that would have made it so the pros would have been playing the Northwest twice this year, but I have decided to change that up.

I construct the layout of the Southeast course to resemble a tough pro course, so I have decided that it should be the pros that play the Southeast twice.

Hope this doesn't mess up your game plan.

Comment

Game plan? Everytime I devise one of those it fails miserably! This may actually help because I was planning on NW,SE,NW. See you Saturday Mike.

Comment

So is Wysocki really not playing? Didn't he win the last two? Weird he's not in...

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
                            That was my original direction and that would have made it so the pros would have been playing the Northwest twice this year, but I have decided to change that up.

I construct the layout of the Southeast course to resemble a tough pro course, so I have decided that it should be the pros that play the Southeast twice.

Hope this doesn't mess up your game plan.

Bummer, guess I should have played open. I feel that side is substantially easier.

Comment

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
                              So is Wysocki really not playing? Didn't he win the last two? Weird he's not in...
                              I tried to convince him that Tacoma is WAY better than Europe. He laughed.
                              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                                I tried to convince him that Tacoma is WAY better than Europe. He laughed.
                                haha, that's funny

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X