X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rizzle at the River IV - June 15 & 16

I thought I'd toss this courtesy post up for Tom.

I am in no way associated to the Rizzle, but registration is live at http://www.4DiscGolf.com/RIZZLE

Tom doesn't come onto these forums much, but you can reach the TD of this event (Tom Bontempo ) at tombontempo@msn.com
    www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Quite nice of danni.........im sure its appreciated. I know i do....... Thanks!
    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Sweet i had no idea!!
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

Glad to help

I'd love to say it's a 100% "unselfish" but I knew about it because I'll be ON SITE dyeing discs while you'all play

So stop on by, for my "first time" dyeing discs ON LOCATION at White River! For further details you can go to https://www.facebook.com/events/629035873788487/

Comment

Do you have preset designs you're dying or can we bring in a picture to go on a new disc?

Can't wait to throw in the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by Wordlife187 View Post
            Do you have preset designs you're dying or can we bring in a picture to go on a new disc?

Can't wait to throw in the tourney.

Hello,

Yes I have like 200+ preset designs you can choose from at www.DiscAddiction.com OR if you have a design in mind that is NOT online that you'd like to have placed on a disc I can do that as well. The only catch with a new design is that you'll need to work with me before the tourney to ensure I have the design in the proper format to be used (since I won't have wifi on the course)

Feel free to reach me on facebook (Disc Addiction) or PM me here and I'd be glad to help!

It's one of my husband's favorite local course, he's excited to be spending Father's Day there once again!

Comment

I will be here for ON SITE disc dyeing.

That's right bring me your disc, and DURING RIZZLE I will place a custom designed dye on your disc.

I can ONLY do BLACK designs on site, but if you'd like a colored design you can arrange for me to make it before the event and deliver it to you AT the tournament.

You can also request a NEW design ahead of the tournament date and I can place it on your disc during the tournament.

Go to www.DiscAddiction.com to view 100's of current designs.

If you have any questions its best to ask BEFORE the tournament, so feel free to shoot me a message.

Most BLACK designs cost $10, but some designs are $15
              Anyone wanting a COLORED disc will have until Tuesday June 11th for those requests!

If you want a unique BLACK designs I will take those requests until NOON Thursday June 13th.

Comment

So does anyone know the schedule for the tournament this weekend???

Can't seem to find it online.

Comment

Originally posted by peterjov View Post
                  So does anyone know the schedule for the tournament this weekend???

Can't seem to find it online.
                  There isn't any details online... Feel free to call Tom (number is listed in the above posts) for exact details.

Players check-in Saturday is scheduled to be 8:30am

Hope that helps!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X