X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Stimpi Ridge Invitational, June 1st and 2nd-C tier

Not an annual event, but the Invitational is back.
    Three (18 hole) rounds of Stimpi Ridge fun.
    If we get more than 45 players, we'll play in 9-hole flights, with pool breaks in between. I can host 90 players for this one. (I'm not sure where everyone will park, though)
    Two rounds on Saturday, one round on Sunday, with a Showcase Final "Secret 9" for the top 4 Open Players.
    Watch this space for more information, or visit my website, www.stimpiridge.com.

Stimpi

Sounds good!
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

The Stimpi Ridge Invitational June 1st and 2nd, 2013

June 1st and 2nd, 2013, at the Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf Course
      A PDGA C-tier Singles Tournament, two rounds of 18 on Saturday. One round of 18, plus a Showcase Final 9 for the Top Players, on Sunday. Maximum 72 Players. All Divisions offered. Must have at least 3 players for a division trophy.

Watch this space, or Call Steve @ 509-838-4331, for more information.

Pros- $60
      Adv- $50
      Int- $45
      Rec and Juniors- $30

Registration forms will be available soon at www.stimpiridge.com

Invitations will follow shortly, but if you want an invitation, contact me here, by PM, or on Facebook, or email to steve@stimpiridge.com, or call me.
      Thanks,
      Steve "Stimpi" Simmons
      PDGA #19234

Comment

Format clarification

The Stimpi Ridge course, being a 9-hole course, with an alternate Back 9, allows for 45 players on the course, maximum, with 5 players on each hole, at any one time. If we get more than that, the field will be split into Pools, which will play 9 holes at a time, with a break for the other pool to play 9 holes, until both rounds are played, on Saturday, and the same format for the Sunday round.
        The rounds, with 3somes or 4somes should run about an hour per 9 holes.
        Snacks will be provided, but lunches and such should be brought or planned for.
        72 Players, Maximum, allows for 4somes on each hole, for both pools.
        We'll also hold a raffle and Ring-O-Fire.
        I'm also working on a Practice area and a Mini Course, to help occupy down-times.
        Stimpi

Comment

Not really 90 players, only 72 max

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
          Not an annual event, but the Invitational is back.
          Three (18 hole) rounds of Stimpi Ridge fun.
          If we get more than 45 players, we'll play in 9-hole flights, with pool breaks in between. I can host 90 players for this one. (I'm not sure where everyone will park, though)
          Two rounds on Saturday, one round on Sunday, with a Showcase Final "Secret 9" for the top 4 Open Players.
          Watch this space for more information, or visit my website, www.stimpiridge.com.

Stimpi
          I'd better say, "I can host 72 Players" instead of 90.
          72 is foursomes, rather than 5somes on each hole. Better flow.
          Stimpi

Comment

Registration and Sponsorship Forms

Greetings,
            This link should lead you to the Registration Form on my site. I believe it's a printable html page.

http://www.stimpiridge.com/pages/2013SRInvFlyer.html

The following link will lead you to the Sponsorship Form, in case you, or your company, would like to trade some cash or prizes for some recognition as a supporter of the greatest sport going. ( Be sure to pass this along to all the Craft Brewery's in your neighborhood).

http://www.stimpiridge.com/pages/201...onsorForm.html

Thanks a million,
            Stimpi

Comment

Online registration and such

Hi all,
              Online registration is ready at this link:
              https://www.discgolfscene.com/tourna...e_Invitational

I've got the mini course set up and I've secured a practice field/area for the down times, if we need to run Pools.
              The sponsor list at www.stimpiridge.com is getting longer, and more cash and prizes are coming in.
              This should be a great event.
              More updates as they happen.
              Stimp

Comment

Sponsorship is flowing in, so there will be great payouts in both, Pro and Am fields.
                Unfortunately, the registration has been very slow.
                Less than a week to go and I've got less than 20 players registered.
                It's looking like my dream of having to run Pools is not going to happen, and maybe that's why folks are hesitant to sign up, so I'm looking at capping the field at 45 Players, which will fill my little course with 5 players on a card, so if you are planning on playing, you'd better pre-register soon because I'm sure I'll sell the other 25 spots.
                Saturday's coming up soon.
                Stimpi

Comment

Looking forward to it Stimpi! What time are we to arrive Sat morning btw?
                  -

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X