Woodland Creek Classic. April 28th, 2013, Woodland Ceek Park, Lacey, WA Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophies READY to go

www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Originally posted by Danni View Post
      Good work Danni! Thanks for coming through!
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
        Good work Danni! Thanks for coming through!
        You guys are very welcome! I think this weather will hold and you guys should have an AMAZING day for a tournament! Take some photos!!

Comment

PDGA is updated with regs... http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/102576

Comment

have we heard of any women going to play that are not signed up?

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
              Ashley has been talking about it, but nothing confirmed...

Comment

The course is all dialed in and ready to go! I for one am pretty excited about the temp layout! We still have room available, so come on out!

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                  my wife allison is going to play
                  so any women on the fence about going, she would like to have someone to play with besides the boys

Comment

Thanks Andrew, Gilbert's and crew for a great time. Thank you Andrew for getting my crew and I out of there promptly so I could hit the road. Again great time and fun event. I will be at the next one for sure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                      Not sure if this tournament is full or not, but if not, is there a chance I could play in a group by myself? So far the few people I have met from that area spook me.

Thanks for considering this.

So, Did they give you a card to yourself?

Comment

Believe it or not, BA does play well with others when adult supervision is nearby (or should I say adult beverages are nearby..............)

Comment

I did not play in my own group as requested, but I want to thank TD Andrew for not putting me in Todd Bates, Sam Huffs, or Chris Gilberts group all day. Actually Gilby did not play because he had a tender arm from playing wiffle ball the day before.

Seriously though, the Woodland Creek folks did a great job yesterday. Thanks Andrew for stepping up and TDing. He did a great job. I am still wondering how he passed his officals exam though.

Thanks Kathy for the great lunch! Bbq ribs, salad, beans...damn good!

The course was great too. I love the permanent 9 hole course, and the 12 temps were a blast. Nothing like throwing downhill to a basket that's 20 feet from the lake with a 20mph crosswind. Good times!

Thanks Woodland Creek crew. You guys rock!
                          Last edited by LakeStevensBA; April 29th, 2013, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post

The course was great the 12 temps were a blast. Nothing like throwing downhill to basket that's 20 feet from the lake with a 20mph crosswind. Good times!

Thanks Woodland Creek crew. You guys rock!
                            i was very disappointed we had the winds like we did
                            i couldn't throw the 3 lake holes with any confidence at all, i had to just squib some short princess lay-up shots at them

but the course was still very fun.

Comment

Thanks Andrew for TDing. The Temporary holes really complimented the permanent course offering a variety of challenges. (water, OB, lots and lots of trees, blind holes, fast greens)

Thank you Chris Gilberts for running crowd control around the Lake. 40+ fisher-people got to see some disc golf yesterday. Good people, great food, and a fun course make it a successful tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                                Thanks Andrew for TDing. The Temporary holes really complimented the permanent course offering a variety of challenges. (water, OB, lots and lots of trees, blind holes, fast greens)

Thank you Chris Gilberts for running crowd control around the Lake. 40+ fisher-people got to see some disc golf yesterday. Good people, great food, and a fun course make it a successful tournament.
                                Yes ...Great time and great tournament....Thanks

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X