"Discing at the Depot 2013" N.A.D. park - Saturday April 13th - 2 round "C" tier Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
    The current registration list has been updated with the PDGA.

    An Event announcment has just been sent to the West Sound email list.

    So, don't delay in signing up for this annual fun filled event.


    Check us out at Face Book.

    Reg List

    West Sound Disc Golf
    Signed up march 7th, not on the list...any idea why?
    "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

    Comment


    • #17
      I am looking for a little help, I signed up in the Rec division and should probably be in the Advanced. Does anyone know who I should be contacting to get that changed before I end up sandbagging?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Tintguy View Post
        I am looking for a little help, I signed up in the Rec division and should probably be in the Advanced. Does anyone know who I should be contacting to get that changed before I end up sandbagging?
        pm yardbird
        "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Tintguy View Post
          I am looking for a little help, I signed up in the Rec division and should probably be in the Advanced. Does anyone know who I should be contacting to get that changed before I end up sandbagging?
          Tintguy,

          I changed you to Advanced on my master list. The PDGA reg list will be updated later tonight.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
            Tintguy,

            I changed you to Advanced on my master list. The PDGA reg list will be updated later tonight.
            Thanks for your help I would have felt bad, it's not that I'm all that good but I've played a few tourneys and should probably play in advanced.

            Comment


            • #21
              i think this is going to be fun, i like all the west sound courses i have played so far
              i think i am going to try and do the whole series

              do you know what you are going to have for discs?

              Comment


              • #22
                Matt,

                We're starting the series with a selection from Discraft. As usual, there will likely be an opportunity to thumb trough the selections.

                And to all readers,

                This event is very quickly filling. We expect it to max out soonly with sign ups rolling in.
                At this point online sign up is the wisest way to secure a spot through 4discgolf

                go westsound.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by matt View Post
                  i think this is going to be fun, i like all the west sound courses i have played so far
                  i think i am going to try and do the whole series

                  do you know what you are going to have for discs?

                  Maybe ....... Molds to be announced later. The disc order should arrive next week.

                  But, for now, I'll tell you that the discs are all premium plastics. (ESP, Z, and soft X) and you will a good selection to pick from.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
                    Maybe ....... Molds to be announced later. The disc order should arrive next week.

                    But, for now, I'll tell you that the discs are all premium plastics. (ESP, Z, and soft X) and you will a good selection to pick from.
                    Very nice, love me some Discraft.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I just signed up in the Men's Rec Division... and this will be my first tournament. I was wondering which tees are used and where the baskets will be for the tournament?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        The current and expected plan as it is set is for the Discing at the Depot to utilize the "B" pins as they are currently and use the "red" tees for the event. This is one of NADs best overall layout configurations for an expected wide spectrum of skill and division play.

                        Following the Discing at the Depot, pins will be moving to the "A" ("short") positions, so that they can be used for:

                        1.Worlds Biggest Disc Golf Weekend (Saturday May 4's portion- more info to come soon), including The afternoon "Revenge of Roc vs Buzzz"

                        2. A Boy Scout program event the weekend following Worlds Biggest

                        and for

                        3. The Vibram Birdie Bash at N.A.D (see Birdie Bash at NAD thread)


                        wow... A lot of events going on at the Depot!

                        Raww.. you picked a great event to be your first! We as an association have goaled to make this series of events friendly and low intimidation to first time tourney attenders.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
                          Maybe ....... Molds to be announced later. The disc order should arrive next week.

                          But, for now, I'll tell you that the discs are all premium plastics. (ESP, Z, and soft X) and you will a good selection to pick from.
                          Well Sam, I just read last night that Discraft is doing a run of CFR only (for now) CryZtal Comets !!! Unfortunately, last night I also found out the order is probably already on it's way... and there aren't any Comets....
                          Basket thieves

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by WestsoundBT View Post
                            Matt,

                            We're starting the series with a selection from Discraft.
                            Originally posted by matt