• Lilac City Open Fund Raiser

2013 Lilac City Open Fund Raiser

Sunday March 17th, 2013
    Sign-up 8:30am Tee-off 9:30am
    2 rounds @ 4 Mound Disc Golf Reserve
    Pros -$25
    Adv. - $20
    Int. - $15

One paid entry into the Lilac City Open for every 8 paid entries per division. 50% of entry fees paid out if less than 8 entries per division. Ace Pot $2

Last edited by Wobbly Bob; February 26th, 2013, 02:56 PM.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Online Registration will be available on 3/1/13 @ Disc Golf United

Don't forget about the LCO Fund Raiser on Saint Patricks Day.
    2 rounds at 4 Mound, winners get a paid entry into the LCO.
    See attachment below.

Comment

Free Lunch between rounds for those people playing in the LCO Fund Raiser on
      St. Patty's Day.

Did I mention $1 Beers

Comment

Please give this thread a response if you plan on attending. I'd hate to run out of food.

Comment

I'm playing, along with 3 or 4 others i'm sure of. I hope the snow melts some!
          PDGA #42116

Comment

Lunch

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
            Please give this thread a response if you plan on attending. I'd hate to run out of food.
            Just throw another porcupine on the Barbie!

Comment

Bob, Laura and I will be out there for sure!
              I will see you this weekend!

Thanks
              We Slang To Bang!

Comment

Out of hibernation

Bob,

I'm planning on attending :-)

LKY

Comment

I'll be there!

D

Comment

I'll be there!

I'll be there!

Comment

Irish format 3/17

We'll play the red in the morning, Cape Fear, and we'll play GREEN in the afternoon, the Hawk. We'll play Porcupine for sure at the next fundraiser, April 7. Haven't scooted all the porcupines out of there yet! The fundraiser will offer cups of PBR @ $1 a cup which will be available by lunchtime or earlier if necessity dictates.
                      Last edited by Gordy #21004; March 14th, 2013, 06:37 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Mmmmmm... The Blue Ribbon. So Ready for this!
                        Last edited by BangDEMChains; March 14th, 2013, 09:51 AM. Reason: Realized that sounded sarcastic, but i love PBR!
                        We Slang To Bang!

Comment

I will play for sure. BTW ~ Nice artwork Jamie

Comment

Me too

Ill be there too

Comment

2nd Chance Fund Raiser.

Thanks to all the golfers that came out and supported the Lilac City Open Fund Raiser. It was a great time even though it was a bit cool and a lot windy. I thought it was going to rain during the afternoon round but it was just too cold and we got about 5 minutes of little snow balls blowing by sideways.

There were three players that won entries into the LCO by being the best in their respective divisions on Sunday. Here are the results after playing one round on Cape Fear and one round on the Hawk;

Junior Boys >16_______Logan McLaughlin______82/81=163_____$5

Int. Women__________Tiffany Williamson______89/85=174_____$25
                              ___________________Laura Maxson__________94/87=181
                              ___________________Mariah McLaughlin______100/87=187

Int. Men____________Nate Verbarg__________67/58=125_____Paid Entry
                              __________________Casey Bancroft_________66/66=132_____$20
                              __________________Jon Verbarg____________70/64=134_____$10
                              __________________Raymond Tweedy_______67/68=135
                              __________________Jason Carver___________71/65=136
                              __________________Zac Wilder_____________75/61=136
                              __________________James Dobberstein______78/69=147
                              __________________Bryan Fink_____________79/71=150
                              __________________Travis Holbrook_________77/78=155
                              __________________John Barcellos__________79/78=157
                              __________________James McLaughlin_______78/80=158
                              __________________Curtis Pardun__________91/DNF

Adv. Gr. Master______Deron Van Soest________75/73=148_____$10_____Donated to the Fund Raiser- Thanks
                              __________________Gordy Crafts____________78/70=148_____$10_____Donated to the Fund Raiser-Thanks

Adv. Women________Kym Willoughby_________78/79=157_____$30
                              __________________Jaymie Crafts___________87/73=160
                              __________________Nancy Morgan__________88/77=165

Adv. Men___________Stuart Autry____________58/59=117_____Paid Entry
                              __________________JP Russo_______________61/58=119_____$20
                              __________________Darrin Case____________ 62/59=121
                              __________________Josh Williamson_________ 62/59=121
                              __________________Trent Miller_____________ 64/58=122
                              __________________Drew Brown____________ 68/60=128
                              __________________Cody Hixson____________69/60=129
                              __________________Andre Palanuik__________72/68=140
                              __________________Hunter Way____________ 74/66=140
                              __________________Chris Wright____________70/DNF

Pro Open__________ Mike Leslie_____________ 55/54=109_____Paid Entry
                              __________________Wayne Miller____________59/55=114_____$15
                              __________________Brandon Baughman______ 59/58=117
                              __________________David Bodey____________ 62/58=120
                              __________________Ron Thomas____________ 62/59=121
                              __________________Steve Simmons__________62/60=122
                              __________________Brandon Green__________65/57=122
                              __________________Cole Swanson__________ 66/67=133
                              __________________John Boyko_____________76/71=147

The LCO will be holding a second Fund Raiser on April 7, 2013. We will play the Porcupine Course and the Cape Fear Course this time around.

The payout will be 1 paid entry into the LCO for each six paid entries per division at the Fund Raiser.

Ladies Ams Divisions only - One Paid Entry into the LCO for every three paid entries per division at the Fund Raiser.

Hot dogs will be provided for lunch, and we are asking each person playing to bring a Pot Luck item to round out the menu. $1 beers will be available.

In addition to the above skill based awards of paid entries to the LCO, the LCO & SDGA together will award one Pro and one Am a Paid Entry and 4 Mound Disc Golf Reserve will award one Paid Entry to the LCO.

You must have competed in one of the LCO Fund Raiser tournaments and you must be a current member of the SDGA to be eligible for the drawing of the Paid Entries.
                              Last edited by Wobbly Bob; March 18th, 2013, 12:25 PM. Reason: Update on drawing for paid entries.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X