The Showdown III, Aug. 17-18, 2013, Shelton Springs DGC, Shelton, WA Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any chance the registration list can be updated?
    Click here

    Challenge disc golf

    Comment


    • Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
      Any chance the registration list can be updated?
      This is a great idea!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
        This is a great idea!
        Sorry guys, Im waiting on a couple of waitlisters to get registered.
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
          Sorry guys, Im waiting on a couple of waitlisters to get registered.
          Sorry Chris, just getting anxious as to whom will be replacing Mr. Spider Dan. Werth maybe? Feel free to ignore me and on that note I will see you Saturday.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
            Sorry Chris, just getting anxious as to whom will be replacing Mr. Spider Dan. Werth maybe? Feel free to ignore me and on that note I will see you Saturday.
            Your guess would be correct! Looking forward to it!
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

            Comment


            • http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...851/1531166581
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

              Comment


              • what course is being played for doubles on friday night?
                It ain't gonna be easy!!!

                Comment


                • I was thinking black, because we will be playing the blacks twice this weekend

                  Comment


                  • Saturday night players party/ camping provided by Rex and Perissa Grey.

                    120 E Willow Blue Lane
                    Shelton, WA 98584
                    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                    Comment


                    • Just putting it out there that I will be at the Showdown this weekend and will have some disc golf poster art available for purchase. Saturday lunchtime seems like a good time to bring out the box. (if you ask for price here on the forums, I'm going to have to say - much too low - but selling some helps offset a portion of the printing costs we run up in Westsound to be unbeatable on event posters)

                      Hope to have a limited selection matted up, and will likely bring along the archives with some older event stock. Mostly west sound events, but a few course posters and other projects in the mix too. It's too late for me to get special request reprints made if I don't already have them, but I am having a small batch of the S Springs course poster run as I type.

                      Brian T
                      WSDGA VP

                      Comment






                      • Comment


                        • Originally posted by WestsoundBT View Post
                          Just putting it out there that I will be at the Showdown this weekend and will have some disc golf poster art available for purchase. Saturday lunchtime seems like a good time to bring out the box. (if you ask for price here on the forums, I'm going to have to say - much too low - but selling some helps offset a portion of the printing costs we run up in Westsound to be unbeatable on event posters)

                          Hope to have a limited selection matted up, and will likely bring along the archives with some older event stock. Mostly west sound events, but a few course posters and other projects in the mix too. It's too late for me to get special request reprints made if I don't already have them, but I am having a small batch of the S Springs course poster run as I type.

                          Brian T
                          WSDGA VP


                          Do you have any of last years Westsound Championships Brian?

                          Comment


                          • Indeed I do...

                            But I think this years WS championships poster is much cooler. Modeled the body work on Gilberts..
                            (don't tell him! But it should be obvious, right?)

                            Comment


                            • I already have a poster of Peter Griffin, thanks though. I would like to get one of last years posters from you if possible. Just joking Chris! Not wise to give a guy who looks like he benches locomotives a hard time. See you Saturday Brian.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                                I already have a poster of Peter Griffin, thanks though. I would like to get one of last years posters from you if possible. Just joking Chris! Not wise to give a guy who looks like he benches locomotives a hard time. See you Saturday Brian.
                                Just curls for this guy..... 12oz curls!
                                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X