Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when does online registration close?
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Reg Closes Monday the 18th at 6pm.
      www.rewindb.com

Comment

I am on the fence due to other obligations that I am currently trying to back out of for this.
        Last edited by JR Stengele; March 13th, 2013, 11:18 AM.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
          I am on the fence due to other obligations that I am currently trying to back out of for this.
          Mr. Stengele, I think this is an Am only event. Didn't you and Toby The Cheff step up and go Open this year? Was it just a perverted dream I had recently?

Chris, how much more is it to sign up the day of the event if there is room. I won't know if I can get away until the day before.
          Last edited by LakeStevensBA; March 13th, 2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

^ $5 more sicko

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
              Thanks Ski2 Todd for signing up. Its going to be a blast for all.
              You bet, looking forward to it...will be my first time to Seatac! excited!
              "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

I talked to the PDGA the other day and they informed me that pros rated 969 and below can play in this event.
                Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

And "AM's" that have accepted cash and our under 969 are still eligible to play in C-Tiers. So, If you have accepted cash and have a higher rating that 969, you cannot play. As I expected.
                  "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                  PDGA # 42821
                  Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

What is the general schedule for the day? Lunch going to be provided now since it looks full?
                    "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Sold out? That was fast. I could've sworn there was 60+ available a couple of days ago. Oh well.

Comment

No worries folks it has not filled up. The online registration just closed today. I will be out at Sea-Tac tomorrow painting circles, doing trash pick up and hopefully getting in a round. Come sign up there or I can meet anyone up at Terrace Creek by request this week. We will have donuts and coffee in the morning and will have some giant subway subs for lunch. Sign ups at 8 players meeting at 9:30. See you next Saturday. Thanks to all who signed up early!
                        www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
                          Reg Closes Monday the 18th at 6pm.
                          Whoops! I saw this so was going to wait until Monday AM to register if I can make it next weekend. Is online registration really closed already?
                          Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

I thought the same. Next time I think I will just do paypal. I wanted to try out 4discgolf and help support other DG business but I would like better control over the sign up process. Live and learn this is my first event as a TD. Not to take anything away from 4discgolf. Overall I'm happy with thier service.
                            www.rewindb.com

Comment

I thought that had to be a mistake. I guess I'll just pay on the day of, if I can make it.

Comment

The registration has been up for over a month so I dont feel that bad I was off by 2 days. If anyone wants to keep the registration going like I said I will be at Seatac tomorrow around 10am. You can also paypal it to me to jet200@comcast.net. Just make sure to add 10 dollars if you are not a current PDGA member.

25 current
                                35 non current
                                www.rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X