X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See you in June

Looks like the next tourney in Seattle is the Battle. So see you in June....
    www.rewindb.com

Does your ankle bracelet allow you to cross into Snohomish County? If so, the Freeze is Feb 23rd.

Comment

BA I live in snoho now. I was talking sanctioned events. I will try to make it though to the Freeze.
      www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
        Looks like the next tourney in Seattle is the Battle. So see you in June....
        Are you sure this is happening? Keith said he was up in the air about it.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Well hopefully the only thing up in the air will be discs at the Battle. I'm thinking about hitting one of the WSS events probably Windy River.
          www.rewindb.com

Comment

Sorry BA the Freeze filled up on me. So just an update that it looks like the Battle is not happening and the Rizzle is up in that slot now. So I guess I wont see you in June. HAHA. On a serious note please sign up for the Rewindb Am Scram on 4discgolf.com. If we get enough players and things go well we will be running regular Am based C-tiers through the rest of the year. We have our sites set on Terrace Creek for the next one. Stay tuned. CMC
            www.rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X