Bonneville Bare Bones March 17, 2013

PDGA Sanctioned C-Tier Tournament

Fundraiser tourney for Tee-Signs at N. Bonny

Cost: $22.00
    $20 to Tee-Signs, $2 to PDGA

What you get:
    Two rated rounds at North Bonneville DGC
    Trophies for winners in all divisions
    The satisfaction of knowing you have contributed to the betterment of our great sport

Ace pot and CTP's to be had

Come out and play!

And by play, I mean help put some sweet Tee-Signs in the ground at a course that continually gets better!!!

Sign-up available through 4discgolf.com NOW

Proposed Schedule:

Check In 7-8
    Players meeting 8:30
    Tee Off 1st Round 9
    Tee Off 2nd Round 1ish
    Last edited by Str8MaxW8; January 28th, 2013, 02:14 PM.
    Don't knock it until you rock it!

[QUOTE=Str8MaxW8;132334]Bonneville Bare Bones March 17, 2012

PDGA Sanctioned C-Tier Tournament

Fundraiser tourney for Tee-Signs at N. Bonny
    /QUOTE]

Sounds awesome, wish it was a Saturday though. A little hard for me on a Sunday to go that far. Oh well, hope it goes well!
    "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Signed up and dragged Ty with me.

Michael Grummert, nice job taking on the TD role. Thumbs up. I'm sure Justin is in there somewhere but if you need something that I can be a hand with, just say so. Happy to help at NB.

This is a good deal for many reasons and I think that fund raising, PDGA rated tournaments for different causes should be more of a future wave of good things to come.

Maybe I just haven't noticed such events before. Slow, I could be but I like it even if I'm late to the party.

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by PhilStomp View Post
        Signed up and dragged Ty with me.

Michael Grummert, nice job taking on the TD role. Thumbs up. I'm sure Justin is in there somewhere but if you need something that I can be a hand with, just say so. Happy to help at NB.

This is a good deal for many reasons and I think that fund raising, PDGA rated tournaments for different causes should be more of a future wave of good things to come.

Maybe I just haven't noticed such events before. Slow, I could be but I like it even if I'm late to the party.

Phil
        Thanks Phil,

For your contribution and willingness to help.

On that front, things should play out fairly simply. It's called Bare Bones for a reason. No frills, just a fun time. Even though I'm popping my T.D. cherry, (excuse the term) I'm looking forward to running a swift, well ran tourney at a great course.

North Bonneville DGC has gone through its changes over the past couple of years, and only because of Justin Gross and his crew. Tee-Pads, layout changes, basket improvements, and constant upkeep. A lot of work and time. Although I was only present/available to help out just once installing Tee-Pads, I realized how much drive there was to make NBDGC our own NW destination spot.

So I've decided to step-up and help out in another way. Tee-signs would be a nice improvement as long as they are of quality. Think of the tee-signs at Blue Lake, that's what Justin has in mind. By running this tournament and thus raising funds for signs, I'm looking to make a lasting impact at N. Bonneville.

So can all of you, by coming out and participating in a fun, sanctioned event at a course that rivals other courses with it's majestic scenery. Hope to see all the cool people out there

Thanks again!

Michael Grummert

Comment

Current registration list here

Comment

ladies.. and gentlemen.

Originally posted by Str8MaxW8 View Post
            Current registration list here
            Where are all the ladies at? We could really use some female support..

The CTP's are coming along nicely and the trophies as well.

Some exciting news on the way soon! Sign up now, you won't regret it! (unless you play like complete garbage.. then you might)

Comment

Originally posted by Str8MaxW8 View Post
              Where are all the ladies at? We could really use some female support..

i am very, very sorry that i cannot make this event. i super heart bonnie (and not just because of all those awesome chainsaw sasquatch carvings)...

but seriously cannot play every event. just is what it is...
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

cost clarify

hi Grummert,
                looks like sign up for non PDGA would be $10 on top of $2 + 20 fundraiser=$32 total. True?

P.S. good job stepping up TD wise and contributing to a course you dig!
                "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

Originally posted by pdxdiscer View Post
                  hi Grummert,
                  looks like sign up for non PDGA would be $10 on top of $2 + 20 fundraiser=$32 total. True?

P.S. good job stepping up TD wise and contributing to a course you dig!
                  Yes, that is true. Gotta have that insurance covered!

Thanks for the props Greg, hope to see you out there!

Comment

UPDATE: This event is now part of "The Dam Series"

http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10250

Comment

just played there last weekend for the first time , came down from the Tri-Cities.. awesome place guys great job !!! a little confusing ,you do need tee signs . so with that i'll be back on the 17th to help get you some ...
                      PDGA # 52916
                      CRDGC
                      TCDGC
                      FWWDGC
                      PDGC

Comment

That what I'm talking about!!! Thank you for your support. Big thank you to Grummert for spearheading this venture!! Tee signs and two minor layout tweaks and I will finally be done with the non maintenance work at the course. I will be in AZ when the event takes place and I just want to pre thank everyone who comes out to play in support of our cause.

Comment

Hey Grummert...

I've been meaning to tell you this for a while... That Bare Bones logo is awesome. Well done, Sir!

And thanks for stepping up!

Jeff
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment