Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lewis&Clark RV Park has campsites. (509) 427 5559. Its 2 miles from course.

Comment

Oh man I want that golden ticket
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

I need to check my budget but I hope to get signed up this week.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          Oh man I want that golden ticket
          stu,
          when you get there you owe me a handshake for our past dealings

Comment

The beer for next Sunday is the new Amnesia IPA. Yet unnamed as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
              stu,
              when you get there you owe me a handshake for our past dealings
              Well its going to happen since a very awesome human has not only offered to drive that way but to also sponsor me in and caddy. His belief that I will do well has inspired me to go out to a course I've never played and slay it.

See you all in the fairways!

P.S. That Simian is still doing awesome
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Online registration will be accepted until Friday 4/5 at 6:00 PM. Please contact me via email or PM if you wish to sign up after that time.
                Last edited by columbia gorge discgolf; March 29th, 2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

This Friday or next?
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

My bad. Next Friday 4/5.

Comment

I'm looking for a place to stay on Saturday. Does anyone have a couch I could crash? Anyone looking for someone to split a hotel? I'm coming up from Corvallis and don't have anyone else coming with me. PM, call, text, or email me Jon Blatt , 828-483-1049, blattz5@yahoo.com

Comment

Side note: Iron Man Strong Ale Festival is happening Saturday 4/6 in Stevenson. Something else for people to check out after Saturdays rounds. Skamania County Fairground in Stevenson $20 entrance fee includes glass and 3 drink tickets. 18 different breweries will be represented and hours are from 2-8PM. Just 7 miles from course. This post is primarily pointed at Stu.

Comment

The course was beautiful today and I actually got some sun for this pasty skin . The course looks great Justin

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                            The course was beautiful today and I actually got some sun for this pasty skin . The course looks great Justin
                            I would have to agree, the course looks great, and the weather was gorgeous. The only issue was trying to get in two rounds while playing through Sines' group of ten twice!

Justin, what should we expect as far as OBs and mandos are concerned this weekend? And looking at the long term weather report, it looks like we should expect rain.

Looking forward to the event, see you Saturday!

Comment

Woo! Beer festival, a golden ticket, nothing about this sounds bad to me.
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

[QUOTE=TheDMZ;135586]I would have to agree, the course looks great, and the weather was gorgeous. The only issue was trying to get in two rounds while playing through Sines' group of ten twice!
                                QUOTE]

It wasnt my group, I was being held hostage.
                                Annnnnnnnd I still rocked your score DMZ

p.s. - I couldn't even drink beers fast enough to match how quickly you were accumulating bogeys out there.... (I was watching) :P

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X