X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
    I only see 2 divisions. No MM1 for this one?
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      I only see 2 divisions. No MM1 for this one?
      Look @first post!
      Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

I am only offering the top two amateur divisions for this competition. I myself am a Masters golfer and feel I have created a fair loophole for all divisions. Players who win this event may register for any amateur division that is open to them at the Beaver State Fling. Bonneville DGC will be set up in a layout that caters to control and accurate golf shots. There will be plenty of string lines, mandos and OB. In essence this is a tournament that rewards skill and mental fortitude over hucking and hoping for a look at the basket. This is going to be a great event for a great cause. I am working very hard to make sure all who attend have a rewarding disc golf experience. Free lunch, free beer and players pack of Dri fit shirt and your choice of Roc or BB Aviar is a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Str8MaxW8 View Post
          Look @first post!
          D'oh.
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I'm in.
            It is so special for me to see these kind of tounements played at NB.
            I really think that it is a great Disc Golf course and there are only a small handfull of people to thank.

Bare Bones first (M.G. TD) and then the NW Contender

Justin, well done, sir.

Comment

THE NEW DEAL.

I have added all amateur divisions represented at the Fling with the exception of Senior Grandmasters. The top four scores regardless of division play in the final nine for the "Golden" ticket.
              I hope this move bolsters interest in the event which will in turn help raise money for the premier disc golf tournament in the NW. Even if you cannot play the Beaver State Fling this is a great opportunity to support a worthy cause, play a great modified version of a fun course and hang out with friends in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge. Players pack, Saturday salmon chowder lunch and Amnesia beer. You will not be disappointed!

Comment

UPDATE: This event is now part of "The Dam Series"

http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10250

Comment

This will be the first year in awhile where I cannot get the Friday off to play PRO and get my a@@ kicked. Looks like it is AM this year. Start chilling the beer...

Comment

Trophy update. Heading down to Tucson for the next ten days. Going to look for something cool. Maybe ironwood, stuffed rattlesnake? Who knows. Ideas are welcomed.

Comment

Trophy update. Heading down to Tucson for the next ten days. Going to look for something cool. Maybe ironwood, stuffed rattlesnake? Who knows. Ideas are welcomed.
                      cacti nectar treats, pottery shard or mineral gem, or long exposure photo of the night sky/starscape.
                      enjoy the warm
                      "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

Justin, are you back yet??? I am curious to know what I will get for finishing last place. Live Rattlesnake?
                        Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
                        Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Just got back today. Did see a 4.5 foot Western Dianomdback yesterday morning. Kind of a surprise when it rattled and struck at the same time. Missed my girlfriend by no more than an inch! No joke! I will be in the shop next week making the trophies. I will update PDGA list tomorrow. I need more women to sign up please!!

Comment

What kind of shirt is it? i'm wondering for shirt size when I sign up. dry fit is different from regular shirt. thanks! i wanna sign up but want the right size
                            "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

It is a drifit shirt.

Comment

Camping or Lodging requested

A couple of us from Spokane are heading that way....need to know if there is any camping and or lodging (besides hotels) that we can take advantage of. Let me know soon so I can get myself and family registered....looks like its gonna be a busy Month.

Mac

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X