X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great show by BA!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Thanks to all who came out. 75 players taking on the challenge of the Freeze-In-The-Trees at the Lake Stevens TPC. We experienced the full range of the weather spectrum. All in all the weather cooperated.

Thanks to Sheila & Chris for helping out. Thanks Ken Smith for your kind words of encouragement. Thank you AJ, Jesse, Matt, Ed, Rolling, & Jim. Thank you Eric, Kevin, TJ, Don, & all who helped get the course in good shape.

We raised some money for the local food bank (a few hundred dollars I suspect) - thank you everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
        Thanks to all who came out. 75 players taking on the challenge of the Freeze-In-The-Trees at the Lake Stevens TPC. We experienced the full range of the weather spectrum. All in all the weather cooperated.

Thanks to Sheila & Chris for helping out. Thanks Ken Smith for your kind words of encouragement. Thank you AJ, Jesse, Matt, Ed, Rolling, & Jim. Thank you Eric, Kevin, TJ, Don, & all who helped get the course in good shape.

We raised some money for the local food bank (a few hundred dollars I suspect) - thank you everyone.
        Great work Cajun! Your math skills were almost as good as your Jambalaya!
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Thanks BA ~ Cajun and everyone who helped out

Tournaments at Lake Stevens rock!! ~ Why Mr. Cajun even stepped up and offered child care for my Grandson so that I could play in the event that my wife couldn't get the day off....now that's full service from one of our Tournament Directors.

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
            Thanks BA ~ Cajun and everyone who helped out

Tournaments at Lake Stevens rock!! ~ Why Mr. Cajun even stepped up and offered child care for my Grandson so that I could play in the event that my wife couldn't get the day off....now that's full service from one of our Tournament Directors.
            You shoulda taken a Rain-Check & saved it for a date night
            We could make a cardboard sign "Will babysit for disc golf kitchen pass"
            Maybe we can work a future deal.

Comment

We just donated $500 and some bags of food to the Lake Stevens Food Bank as a result of the Freeze. Thank you all who participated.

Thanks again to all the hole sponsors and those who helped clean and prep the course (Whitey, Oz, Dale, TJ, Eric, Don, Peter the People, and anyone else I am sure I left out). I showed up the day before the tourney and the course was in awesome shape. Thanks again!

Thanks also to those that help the day of the event...Cajun, Jesse, Shaun, Sheila IgotanAce Teaves,AJ DeMary, Chris from Yaktown, Rolling, Jason VP and even Gilby. (again, sorry if I left anyone out). It makes a tourney much smoother having so many people volunteer to help out.

Danni, that sweet Lake Stevens dyed disc had all intentions of going home with me, but we gave it to 15 year old AJ DeMary who shot the best score of the day (-11) and who could have won Open if his mom would have let him play that division.

Thanks also to those that made the long trek to Lake Stevens to play on our funky baskets (Kyle Crabtree, Lou Tran, Bjorn, Mono-Nick ....uh....and Bates & Gilby..?)

And to those who showed up at my house after the tourney and took every $1 bill I owned from the foosball table....
              Last edited by LakeStevensBA; March 1st, 2013, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                Danni, that sweet Lake Stevens dyed disc had all intentions of going home with me, but we gave it to 15 year old AJ DeMary who shot the best score of the day (-11) and who could have won Open if his mom would have let him play that division.

You are VERY welcome Sir, and I hope he'll enjoy the disc

Devin had a great time (D'uh - as always) I appreciate you setting it up so 13 and under juniors could play, not every TD is that generous.

Thank you to EVERYONE that made this even happen! I look forward to coming for my "annual visit" for Aquafest!

Danni
                www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Also is this the same kid that KEEPS killing it there?

Killed Juniors the first year, Killed Intermediate last year?

If it is, Mom needs to let him step up or we have to get him to play "goof-armed" from here on out

Comment

Originally posted by Danni View Post
                    Also is this the same kid that KEEPS killing it there?

Killed Juniors the first year, Killed Intermediate last year?

If it is, Mom needs to let him step up or we have to get him to play "goof-armed" from here on out
                    Thanks for the plastic I have it hanging on the wall with all of my favorites, I took junior at freeze last year, intermediate at aquafest last year, advanced this year at freeze. The perfect 3-0! I will be playing open at aquafest this year! I picked up a sponsorship along the way. Lake Stevens all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Aj Demary View Post
                      Thanks for the plastic I have it hanging on the wall with all of my favorites, I took junior at freeze last year, intermediate at aquafest last year, advanced this year at freeze. The perfect 3-0! I will be playing open at aquafest this year! I picked up a sponsorship along the way. Lake Stevens all the way!
                      'Flawless Victory"

Nice job AJ... I'm glad you like the plastic!

I look forward to seeing you crush it for Aquafest!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X