X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Players Party/dinner

Our title sponsor plays host to the players party. Usually we are at their small restaurant which is easily overcrowded (can only seat 30ish). Due to this success in the past Jon and Paul elected to rent out a facility, hire a band, and still find money to sponsor us.

The players dinner/party will be at 6:30 Saturday, May 4th at the Elks Lodge at 351 East Rose Street. (its about 2/3 of a mile from their store).

They will be offering their full menu, including the best Teriyaki , and thanks to the wonders of the internet be able to accept Visa, Mastercard etc.
    My understanding is that Sake bombs will be there along with access to the rest of the Elks bar

This is our easiest way as players to say "Thank You" to Aloha for making the Aloha Sushi Classic possible and in return be able to fill up on food from one of the best restaurants in the Walla Walla Valley.

-Kris

Comment

The course is almost ready Still have one or two tee signs available

Comment

Nope never mind no openings or depending on how you look at it
        Last edited by Cerrgurry; April 29th, 2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Same layout as last year?
          It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Will baskets be in the ground this Friday?

Comment

Is there any update on the waitlist? I guessing I JP Russo am not making it in, however wanted to make sure since it is the week of.

Comment

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
                Is there any update on the waitlist? I guessing I JP Russo am not making it in, however wanted to make sure since it is the week of.
                Lucky you just got word I lost an open player...which an advanced player wanted to move up and that left me with an advanced spot....okay in short terms.
                JP make plans to come to Aloha this weekend...contact me via email at kristopherbland@charter.net for details thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                  Will baskets be in the ground this Friday?
                  The course will be up friday after I take my daughter to school.

(note the temp holes are picked up each night)

Comment

Minors are encouraged to attend the players party...had to make sure with the Elks that they did not have some rules against it

Comment

Originally posted by spanky11 View Post
                      Same layout as last year?
                      Course wise: It changes very little but since we are going off memory pins and tee pads are slightly varied.
                      Recs and Jrs will have several shortened holes and am currently working on the exact list still.

Who is playing which course or course play order: All Pros (except women) and Advanced will play black, blue, and then black again.
                      All other divisions will play blue, black, blue.

Saturdays blue course layout will be as long/difficult as i can make them.
                      The black course will be set up to the shortened pins/teepads on Saturday.

Sunday they will flip flop...blue will be shorter and black will be longer.

Hope that answered your questions

Due to size restrictions I cannot post the course pdfs for you

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                        Minors are encouraged to attend the players party...had to make sure with the Elks that they did not have some rules against it
                        Count me and the boy in... we'll be there!!
                        www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Just so everyone can be ready...the weather is going to absolutely horrible this coming weekend...heck I thought about canceling the weekend but cannot.

Oh the forecast is 76 friday, 78 on sat, and 80 on sunday....for you portlandites that thing in the air that hurts your eyes to look at is the sun.

You have been warned....dang horrible weather.

Comment

What time is dubs on Friday? Blue course?
                            It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spanky11 View Post
                              What time is dubs on Friday? Blue course?
                              Dubs should be around 5...it never starts on time and we meet on the sign board side of the park by blue one. However, not sure if it is going to be blue or black for the dubs round.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                                Just so everyone can be ready...the weather is going to absolutely horrible this coming weekend...heck I thought about canceling the weekend but cannot.

Oh the forecast is 76 friday, 78 on sat, and 80 on sunday....for you portlandites that thing in the air that hurts your eyes to look at is the sun.

You have been warned....dang horrible weather.
                                Kris, I just wanted to be sure you had this rule handy for this weekend... I mean WOW what "horrible weather" for your tourney this weekend...

http://www.pdga.com/rules/competitio...ension-of-play

I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend (with sunscreen in hand!)
                                www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X