Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddiesilva1302@yahoo.com View Post
    How do I get put on the wait list
    Private message or email ( I have yours eddie)

I am out of town until late sunday night....I will update the wait list at that time.

Comment

Wait List update 2100 3/17/2013

Joe Bass- Unable to Play
      Kevin Holmes-?
      Chris Hatton-MPO
      Jason Lewis Pdga # 46658 Advanced masters added to round out division Pay me please...contact me for possible methods
      Justin Ziegler - mpo #18933
      Eddie Silva-?
      Justin Hiatt 29794 MA1
      Tim Price-MA2
      Chris Wright MA1
      George Bodiroga MG1 41401
      Derek Cartwright-?
      John Hunter-?
      Last edited by Cerrgurry; March 17th, 2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Kris is there anything we can so to get more players out there? Add more holes?
        "Procrastination is like masturbation, at first it feels good but, after awhile you realize your just screwing yourself!".
        -K Gas

Comment

Originally posted by kylesmart View Post
          Kris is there anything we can so to get more players out there? Add more holes?
          Adding holes is not an option...we only have so much space the city is "allowing" us to borrow.

I am stuck with some (8) dreaded 5somes with the MA1, MPO, MPM, and MPG field (I might just expand to having 5somes with all the cards on that flight).

I think most of the open men would love more cash in the division (obviously payout is 40%) However, last night I lost sleep since I hate 5somes so much I dont want the event to be crap due to them.

Oh well...I will figure something out
          Kris

Comment

Looks like to avoid a billion fivesomes I will run two ghost groups...it does end up causing one 5some but its better than 8. By going to the ghost group I think I will be able to raise the cap to 152.
            Please realize that I will fill the openings in order of the list but the first criteria will be division need. As of right now I think I will be able to add one MA1 and One MA2

Please also note that only the first 145 registered will get a shirt (sorry only ordered so many). However, everyone should get the rest of the players pack appropriate for their division.
            Ams: Shirt, pro disc (choice of one of five molds), weighted mini, and METAL bagtag all custom stamped

Pro: Shirt, weighted mini, and bagtag

Still looking for raffle items

Comment

If anyone does not have a division next to their name please contact me and let me know. I cannot just add anyone from the wait list...

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
              Wait List update 2100 3/17/2013

Joe Bass- Unable to Play
              Kevin Holmes-unable to play

Chris Hatton-MA1- added pending payment
              Jason Lewis Pdga # 46658 Advanced masters added to round out division Pay me please...contact me for possible methods
              Eddie Silva-?
              Justin Hiatt 29794 MA1
              Tim Price-MA2
              Chris Wright MA1
              Derek Cartwright-?
              John Hunter-?

Comment

Current as of 3/19

Wait List * in pending payment

*Eddie Silva-MA2

*Tim Price- Int
                *Chris Wright MA1
                Derek Cartwright
                John Hunter
                Brandon Green MPO 42530
                JP Russo-ma1-53451
                James Heffling MA1
                Last edited by Cerrgurry; April 4th, 2013, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Fundraiser discs are here

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...r&notif_t=like

Comment

4/4
                    Wait List * in pending payment

*Eddie Silva-MA2

*Tim Price- Int
                    *Chris Wright MA1
                    Derek Cartwright-just get me in...any
                    John Hunter-just get me in....any
                    Brandon Green MPO 42530
                    JP Russo-ma1-53451
                    James Heffling MA1

Wait list is longer but not at computer with the list
                    Please note only the first 145 signed up will get a shirt and bag tag based on date of payment.
                    MPO Tyler Smith 56406
                    MM1 Jason Lewis 46658
                    MPO Tim Skellenger 26269
                    MA1 Chris Hatton

MA2 Eddie Silva
                    MA1 Chris Wright 26597
                    MA2 Tim Price
                    are not scheduled to get a shirt/bagtag...however a mini, disc (for non open players)

ordering more is not an option since the shirts, bag tags, discs are already sitting in my flippin living room and have been so for a bit...wanted to stay ahead of the rush
                    -Kris

Comment

You still have a few weeks to get your COLORED discs order for delivery at ASC. Visit www.DiscAddiction.com for the latest designs OR if you'd like something custom designed please send me a message.

BLACK designs that are on the site will not have to be pre-ordered and I can put them ON YOUR DISC during the tournament starting at $10. If you'd like a BLACK design done on your disc at ASC that ISN'T on the site, contact me so I can work with you ahead of time to have the design ready to be placed on your disc at ASC!

Last year I was only able to do about 30 discs during the weekend so PLEASE drop off your disc(s) ASAP Saturday morning to help ensure I can get your disc finished by the award ceremony Sunday. If I can't finish your disc, I can ship it back to you for an additional $3 (if you can live without it for a few days )

Any questions, feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to answer them!
                      www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Just so that everyone can be aware. Due to the overwhelming demand to play ASC I have increased the max number of players to 155. To do this I have inserted ghost groups. Fivesomes and ghost groups are two things I hate...but I have a few of each lol.

There will be two ghost groups on the Pro Divisions (men only) and advanced flight. There will be one ghost group (added three more ladies) on the Pro Womens, AMAT womens, INT, REC, and JRs flight. There are no FIVESOMES on the second flight but there will be two groups of fivesome on the first flight.

Just wanted to let everyone know so they can send their hate mail now.

Also if you registered online as being current with your pdga membership but it shows up as non-current on the pdga site you still owe me $10. This has to be paid at check in.
                        I will work on a list after WRO this weekend.
                        Thank You
                        Kristopher

Comment

5somes and ghost groups.

I don't think having 5somes on each hole is a big deal. Traditionally, the WA St. Series has filled at most venues, with 5 on a hole.
                          Adding ghost groups, on the other hand, can really piss people off if there's a backup anywhere on the course.
                          Just tossing in my 2 cents worth.
                          Stimp

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                            I don't think having 5somes on each hole is a big deal. Traditionally, the WA St. Series has filled at most venues, with 5 on a hole.
                            Adding ghost groups, on the other hand, can really piss people off if there's a backup anywhere on the course.
                            Just tossing in my 2 cents worth.
                            Stimp
                            Thank you sir Stimpi....i will do some crunching and see what fivesomes instead of ghost groups will look like. The three FPOs that were added will be a ghost group though for those numbers I have already crunched.

Did the math...the only ghost group will be the FPO's Was able to add two more open masters to the field by moving some numbers around.
                            Last edited by Cerrgurry; April 17th, 2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Those that have arranged camping with me...please email me @ Kristopherbland@charter.net with your contact information including how many tents you will have and the number in your party. Not all of you will be at my house a few of you get to stay at another location (other club members yard).
                              Those camping at my house dont forget my family is providing dinner friday night. I need this number so I can arrange how much lasagna, salad, and garlic bread to make. (well the garlic bread is bought but the lasagna will be home made )

Okay lets get into some ASC details:

The local BMX club is once again providing food/drink vending. 100% the money they raise goes right back to their club to help with their events. Our club offers them the vending position for free and expect nothing in return (other than them not having racing that weekend). The past two years they have had breakfast and lunch options with good prices.

The players party has changed venues. In the past, we have swamped Aloha Sushi's little shop and this year we have elected to go to a dedicated site. We elected to work with the local Elks lodge and rent out one of their halls. I will have more details on this event as I am allowed to release them But please plan on attending and show our title sponsor that being our title sponsor is a good thing

For the first year that I remember we will have a clinic Saturday following the round. The clinic is geared more to the newer players as well as the younger players; however, I think players from all skill levels may learn something. Zoe Andyke's description of what to expect is below.
                              "Content will include basic fundamentals of the game, briefing rules & etiquette, and demonstrations from our current Women's Oregon & Washington state champions, Dustin Keegan & Chris Becker.
                              There will also be time for a question & answering session at the end of each segment.
                              -Recommended $15 donations to attend, all proceeds go toward sending Our local traveling professionals to this years World Championships!"

Danni and disc addiction will be there on site doing single color work (black) while you play so get your orders in early.

Justin Gaston and born2bfly will be there as well offering his awesome gear.

Three raffles are to be expected.
                              The first raffle is the skins raffle. Once again we will raffle off the 4 best MPOs (if there is a tie for 4th then the number will go up) for at least nine holes of alternate shot play. As per years past winners tee on the even holes and pros tee on the odd holes regardless of who had the last shot. This raffle cannot be won by any man in the open field be it open, masters, or grandmasters. Sorry pro masters and pro grandmasters you are not eligible to win this year. FPO's can win.
                              Once again the tickets will be $5 each and 100% of this money goes to the skins fund and all tickets not drawn will be added to the item raffle drawing.

Item Raffle- We have been lucky enough to garner support and have a table full of stuff to raffle off. These tickets will be a $1 each and proceeds go right back to payout across every division.

Special Disc Raffle- our third raffle is $2 a ticket with all non winning tickets being added to the items raffle. Danni has done up two discs with the FWWDGC logo on them and donated them to this raffle.
                              ALL funds from this raffle go right back to payout across all divisions as well.

Please realize only the first 145 signed up will get a full players pack but all AM players WILL be able to get a custom stamped disc and mini. Open players that signed up after 145 should be able to get a mini as well. Sorry shirt orders/bag tags/innova stuff were done in February but at least you get to play

T minus 2 weeks
                              -kris

Comment

dyed discs

This is the FINAL WEEK to order COLORED dyed disc designs. I need all requests by April 26th.

Further details can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/events/123932731104726/

If you want a black dye on YOUR disc at ASC you can work with me on those projects right up until May 2nd, so feel free to contact me with any design ideas.
                                www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X