Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not the best at navigating this site but im having a hard time finding the info on this tourney. id like to play it but dont know where to sign up or how much it is. can anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by Esatchel Bantastic View Post
      Im not the best at navigating this site but im having a hard time finding the info on this tourney. id like to play it but dont know where to sign up or how much it is. can anyone help?
      www.4discgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
        Can I reserve a place to stay for camping still? I am a poor poor human being and will be lucky just getting to play. Thanks Cerrgurry!
        Consider it done

Comment

Originally posted by Esatchel Bantastic View Post
          also the first post has the flier that you can download, print, and send in with payment. The cost varies upon division

Comment

Hey I even found time to update the PDGA. If you see something missing or wrong please let me know via PM or email or phone call (pss the flyer has my number and email address)

No dont click me I will not take to you the pdga updated page for ASC 2013

-Kristopher

Comment

Didn't make it last year, but had a great time the year before. Our crew from The Dalles will be there this year. Just signed up! We tent camped a Blue Valley RV and it was great. They have a lot of lawn area and showers. Wasn't expensive and is not too far from the sushi place or the tournament.

Comment

Updated PDGA....please let me know if something needs fixed...

Comment

Its been updated again...just secured another sponsor

I need raffle Items....pm me with ideas or if you have something you are willing to put up Every $50 value gets you a tee sign And if you are super nice to ASC you could get one of the Map sponsor spots on one or both of the course maps (Typically, super nice is $200 or greater )

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                    Its been updated again...just secured another sponsor

I need raffle Items....pm me with ideas or if you have something you are willing to put up Every $50 value gets you a tee sign And if you are super nice to ASC you could get one of the Map sponsor spots on one or both of the course maps (Typically, super nice is $200 or greater )

Kris,

I'll bring some "goodies" for the raffle!

It takes a village to make a great raffle after all.
                    www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

WOW!!! Half way there...give me more...I want more
                      If you dont see your normal division on the online registration etc contact me and we will see what we can do.

updated again

Comment

WOW!!! Half way there...give me more...I want more
                        If you dont see your normal division on the online registration etc contact me and we will see what we can do.

updated again
                        Its been a week since I have said it but updated again

I do believe that we are down to 40 spots with 13 of them being either a member of ANY open division regardless of age or Sex and the advanced men. Unless I change who plays on the course with the open players.
                        -kris

Comment

SIX Juniors in 3 age groups!!!

LOVE IT!!

Also in case people didn't notice there's now only 15 spots left! Those 25 spots went FAST!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at ASC.

Comment

Now that nearly 150 players have registered for the Aloha Sushi Classic... it's time to start talking disc dyes!!

I WILL be on site, dyeing discs to order AT the tournament, but I can ONLY do black dyes on site! So if you'd like a COLORED DYE you will need to arrange that with me by April 20th.

Also if you want a BLACK dye at the tournament, but it's a design that I don't currently offer, PLEASE e-mail or message me by April 30th so I can arrange that with you and have it ready for you at Walla Walla.

https://www.facebook.com/events/123932731104726/

Comment

2013 Aloha Sushi is FILLED
                              Wait list has started we are sitting at 148 I know bad TD...sorry for the 5somes that will come out of it)

Wait List
                              Joe Bass-
                              Kevin Holmes-

Comment

2013 Aloha Sushi is FILLED
                                Wait list has started we are sitting at 148 I know bad TD...sorry for the 5somes that will come out of it)

Wait List
                                Joe Bass-
                                Kevin Holmes-
                                How do I get put on the wait list

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X