Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been to this course yet but it sounds fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauraa509 View Post
      I haven't been to this course yet but it sounds fun!!
      don't miss this one !
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

I have updated the pdga and I have also started the first round of fundraising.

We were lucky enough to get some prodigy discs in so we are selling them for a bit more than we would usually. After cost is covered the proceeds will be go to ASC.

If you are interested they are $20 each or 3 for $50.

So what mold(s) would you like to see in the players pack (pro disc) and what mold(s) would you like to see as the CFRs?

-Kris

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
          I have updated the pdga and I have also started the first round of fundraising.

We were lucky enough to get some prodigy discs in so we are selling them for a bit more than we would usually. After cost is covered the proceeds will be go to ASC.

If you are interested they are $20 each or 3 for $50.

So what mold(s) would you like to see in the players pack (pro disc) and what mold(s) would you like to see as the CFRs?

-Kris

ooOoOoO, I want a prodigy disc!!

and it will help FUNDRAISE? excellent... I'll send payment Kris if you'd be willing to hold it for me until the tournament?

Personally I like CFR champion glow
          Last edited by Danni; February 7th, 2013, 08:57 AM. Reason: added cfr detail
          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

This was truly one of my favorite events of last season... unfortunately it is during Bloomsday weekend..... :/
            -

Comment

Originally posted by Danni View Post
              ooOoOoO, I want a prodigy disc!!

and it will help FUNDRAISE? excellent... I'll send payment Kris if you'd be willing to hold it for me until the tournament?

Personally I like CFR champion glow
              It has been put to the side

Comment

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
                This was truly one of my favorite events of last season... unfortunately it is during Bloomsday weekend..... :/
                Another good reason for getting out of Spokane and coming to WW

Comment

Another good reason for getting out of Spokane and coming to WW
                  I wish it were that simple!!
                  -

Comment

So please correct me if i am wrong, but is there no intermediate/recreation womens division? I see "Open Men/Women" and then that is it. Sorry, new to the tourney circuit!
                    Also, Is there a substantial difference between the Intermediate divisions and the recreation division? I just want to be put with others of like skill level.

Thanks!
                    We Slang To Bang!

Comment

Originally posted by BangDEMChains View Post
                      So please correct me if i am wrong, but is there no intermediate/recreation womens division? I see "Open Men/Women" and then that is it. Sorry, new to the tourney circuit!
                      Also, Is there a substantial difference between the Intermediate divisions and the recreation division? I just want to be put with others of like skill level.

Thanks!
                      Hello, there is an intermediate women's division on the sign up sheet, there just might not be any FA2 women signed up yet.

I'm not the TD for this event, but speaking from experience there's generally not a HUGE amount of women, so filling Rec women and Int. women doesn't often happen.

You CAN sign up for Int women online at http://www.4DiscGolf.com/ASC13 look for FA2

I hope that helps!

Comment

Yep thanks! My girlfriend contacted the TD and they got it all squared away.
                        We Slang To Bang!

Comment

could i get you to send me all the details about this tournament?

Could i get you to send me all of the info on this tourney so i can create an event in my facebook group the Inland Northwest Flyerz? like start time, cost, and ;location.

Just thought I would throw this out there so people can start planning. I should have the flier and online signups figured out by the end of the week...assuming life does not get in the way.

I will attach the artwork for this year. Please note that I cannot attach high res/quality artwork

Online Registration from 4discgolf

Lodging: I truly suggest you figure it out NOW since it is Spring Release Weekend and rooms WILL fill up before April let alone May.

Questions?
                          Kristopher Bland

Flier is attached...note online registration is not active yet.

Comment

Can I reserve a place to stay for camping still? I am a poor poor human being and will be lucky just getting to play. Thanks Cerrgurry!
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                              Can I reserve a place to stay for camping still? I am a poor poor human being and will be lucky just getting to play. Thanks Cerrgurry!
                              I would offer to give you a ride General.... but 5 macs are hitting this one hard -- wont be any room in the car Sounds like camp is going to be a hoot though.

Me in INT/REC
                              Mariah Women Rec
                              Darien Women Rec
                              Logan JR
                              Ethan JR

ITS THE 5 MACS INVASION!!.....mmuuhahhhahahahahahahahah

Comment

Donated Discs

These 2 discs will be raffled off AT the tournament.

100% of all the proceeds will be DONATED to the tournament!!

You can visit DISC ADDICTION's table at tournament central to purchase your raffle tickets. $2 per ticket or 6 tickets for $10

175g Champion Glow Mako (muted colors to ensure the glow qualities)
                                175g Star Valkyrie (Day glow green with bold dye)

I will also be ON SITE to dye discs for you AT the tournament. I will be able to do any of the BLACK designs listed at www.DiscAddiction.com if you would like a COLOR disc or a design not listed feel free to contact me BEFORE the tournament to make those arrangements.
                                Last edited by Danni; February 17th, 2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X