X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha Sushi Classic 2013 May 4 & 5 2013

Just thought I would throw this out there so people can start planning. I should have the flier and online signups figured out by the end of the week...assuming life does not get in the way.

I will attach the artwork for this year. Please note that I cannot attach high res/quality artwork

Online Registration from 4discgolf

Lodging: I truly suggest you figure it out NOW since it is Spring Release Weekend and rooms WILL fill up before April let alone May.

Questions?
    Kristopher Bland

Flier is attached...note online registration is not active yet.
    Last edited by Cerrgurry; January 28th, 2013, 08:53 AM.

Any suggestions on camping or hotels?
    Anyone from the Spokane area going that would want to travel together?

Mac

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post

Mac
      Site camping near the course would be http://www.bluevalleyrv.com/
      However, in the past my back yard has played host...heck my whole house plays host on a contact me and we will reserve you a spot. I will once again be opening my house and yard.

I am also working on another place or two for lodging/camping but have not received an answer yet from a few local players.

I will attempt to wrangle up some answers this week and get contact information posted.

Comment

Hey Kris, a couple of us will be headed over from CDA again and would like to camp in your yard please.
        Kris
        Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post

Mac
          This guy!
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Personally I can't say enough GREAT things about the TDs, Hosts, and coordinators for this event!

If you haven't been to an ASC yet, stop missing them and attend!

I know Devin hopes to be the first person signed up this year!!

Tim will still be deployed overseas, but this is on my "can't miss list" so Devin will be there playing and I'll be there dyeing discs... Tim or No Tim and I'm sure we'll have a few others from Whidbey Island tagging along!

CAN'T WAIT GUYS!
            www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Hopefully this time I can get out there. Without me racing back from AZ it might be a good chance.
              "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

RIGHT ON!!

Kids and me are on the list....waiting for Online Registration. Logan is really looking forward to competing with Devin again. Thanks for the offer on the backyard -- would love to stay there if its ok with you CerrGurry.

Mac

Comment

Added flier both here and first message Online registration is not up yet...but it will be

Comment

Okay so far for staying at my house
                    Kris and company from CDA
                    Danni and company from the little isle that could
                    Mac

If you have not been to my house before please PM me and I will get you my address and contact information etc.
                    Those that have stayed before just get hold of me closer to the date as to expected arrivals etc.
                    I think the plan is to provide a Lasagna (home made), salad, bread dinner on Friday for my house guests. Let me know if I need a vegetarian lasagna please.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                      Mac

If you have not been to my house before please PM me and I will get you my address and contact information etc.
                      Those that have stayed before just get hold of me closer to the date as to expected arrivals etc.
                      I think the plan is to provide a Lasagna (home made), salad, bread dinner on Friday for my house guests. Let me know if I need a vegetarian lasagna please.

YEAH I'm one of the "cool kids" staying with the TD

We HOPE to make it Friday, thanks again Kris for the hospitality (and thank the Mrs as well)
                      www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Good Red Wine, Fabulous Frisbee, & Splendid Vibes all in the same spot! I love this tourney. Walla Walla in the Sunshine Springtime = GOODTIME !

See ya'll there.

Comment

maybe i can make it over for this event. and this time not have to wear the robo knee brace

Comment

Hi I just moved back to Washington from NorCal and it would be much appreciated if I could get a spot in you yard to pitch a tent for this event. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                              Mac

Thanks again Kris. Vegetarian anything!
                              Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X