X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freeze in the trees

anyone heard any a date yet for this tourny?

Any word yet?

Being a "Wife Sponsored Disc Golfer" I need to give Judy the date in time for her to be able to get the time off so that I don't have to bring our Grandson, Max, along. I do take Max with me almost every time I play at Lake Stevens ~ I use him to keep my focus on my game as he is running around, constantly talking and all the other distractions that a 5 year old can cause
    Last edited by drkstr; January 8th, 2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

It looks like it will most likely be the weekend after the Superbowl. I will confirm when I return to your country.

Comment

WTF?

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
        It looks like it will most likely be the weekend after the Superbowl. I will confirm when I return to your country.
        I thought it was going to be the weekend before the superbowl! What changed? Now Im all messed up. Oh wait thats just cause I live in Yakima. Let me know when the date is so I can make arrangements to be there. See you guys soon!

Comment

Looking forward to it! Let me know how I can help out for the tournament.
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X