X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Memorial in AZ!!

It's opening up for reg in a little over an hour! Who's gonna rep from the NW this year?? I'll be there for the 4th time, as this has become one of my favorite tourneys of the season! On a side note, I'll be in Hawaii and playing The Big Island Open in January! 2013 is going to be an awesome season of disc golf!!
    Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
    It's opening up for reg in a little over an hour! Who's gonna rep from the NW this year?? I'll be there for the 4th time, as this has become one of my favorite tourneys of the season! On a side note, I'll be in Hawaii and playing The Big Island Open in January! 2013 is going to be an awesome season of disc golf!!

I would love to do this just for the experience but probably not going to happen.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Purchased airfare to Vegas earlier today and added The Gentlemen's Club Challenge to the schedule! Big Island Open, Gentlemen's Club Challenge, The Memorial...looks like 2013 is getting better and better!
      Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

There is a few of us from Southern Oregon going

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X