X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13th Annual Farragut Open!

The Farragut Open is October 20-21st (my B-Day!!) It's going to be on like usual!! Ben Squires is running the event. Ben is a tireless worker up in North Idaho and a dang good golfer too! I have been waiting all year to play this event as it's one of the premeir destinations for disc golf in the Northwest. The North Idaho State Parks department has said that if we can fill 2 courses this year then they will build a 4th course. The 4th course will have views of the lake, tons of elevation, tight technical, and open bombers. The 4th course will easily eclipse the 3 that are there!! If you haven't been to the "Gut" ask around. It's reputation is sparkling. Amazing place to spend a weekend!!
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Where's the signup being held? Is it on the PDGA website or is it head into Rapid Fire and fill out a form?
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

I just received an e-mail from Ben that mentioned the F.O. and I was thinking of starting the thread, glad to see someone beat me to it. I think Ben was saying that he plans on getting a flyer to Jack at RFP maybe by as soon as tomorrow (or maybe he said when the info/reg goes up to PDGA). So keep an eye out on the PDGA website for it and at RFP for a flyer. Ben did say that as soon as stuff is finalized with the PDGA he will post links to various forums. Patience young grasshopper

Comment

Camping will be available. The Montana forum is a buzz. This tourney is going to be deep! This is a "B" tier. Knowing Ben I bet he is kicking butt rounding up sponsorship.. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he will add at least $1,000 to the pot.
        Relax and enjoy your hair
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Yeah I'm super stoked for it, I just want to go ahead and get registered for it now! I was the fourth person signed up for last years.\
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

So what's the deal with this? Is online registration up?
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Ben is back in town now after his visit to Hawaii. He did drop off some registration forms and flyers at Rapid Fire last night, when he picked up the custom discs that just arrived from Innova for the Farragut Open. I know he had started the process to set up online registration thru PDGA before his trip. Hopefully it will be activated soon. Feel free to register at Rapid Fire if you want to get it in right away. I'm actually toying with the idea of registering myself for this one. Figure if I'm going to be there for the weekend, I should probably go throw some discs. It would be my first competition as an Advanced SENIOR Grandmaster. Dang that sounds old.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Fire Jack View Post
                Ben is back in town now after his visit to Hawaii. He did drop off some registration forms and flyers at Rapid Fire last night, when he picked up the custom discs that just arrived from Innova for the Farragut Open. I know he had started the process to set up online registration thru PDGA before his trip. Hopefully it will be activated soon. Feel free to register at Rapid Fire if you want to get it in right away. I'm actually toying with the idea of registering myself for this one. Figure if I'm going to be there for the weekend, I should probably go throw some discs. It would be my first competition as an Advanced SENIOR Grandmaster. Dang that sounds old.
                Do it Jack! It'd be awesome to see you playing instead of being stuck behind the TD seat for once
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Here's online registration:

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1349438023

Comment

Hey just a quick notice, online registration says it's awaiting Tournament Director approval before it's up and running.
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Registration is open!!!!
                      Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
                        Registration is open!!!!
                        I'll be registered so very soon!
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Hey Stu, I still have that Stalker in my truck, make sure to remind me to give it to you at Farragut.
                          Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
                            Hey Stu, I still have that Stalker in my truck, make sure to remind me to give it to you at Farragut.
                            Will do buddy, I just got a bunch of new plastic this past couple of days. Was also in Rapid Fire today and they had some Star Aviar Drivers in there. Finally getting signed up today, had to work out sponsorship details with a business.

See you all on the fairway this weekend (I hope at least )
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

I won't be playing the F.O. this year for a couple reasons - 1) I haven't been playing for $#!+ so I would be basically donating my entry fee, which I am sure nobody would have a problem with and 2) I am taking a physics class and physics really sucks. SO I guess my need to learn physics is greater then my need to play a disc golf tournament. I am sure it will be a fun event and I wish I could make it work it's just not a good idea. I hope to see many of you at Corbin the week after. A 1 day event is a much greater feasibility right now. I guess I'll go my tears. Good luck to all. I was kind of hoping to see what I could do tourney wise without having even thrown a disc for over a month. I guess that'll have to wait at least another week.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X