Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats going at Corbin the week after???

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
      I won't be playing the F.O. this year for a couple reasons - 1) I haven't been playing for $#!+ so I would be basically donating my entry fee, which I am sure nobody would have a problem with and 2) I am taking a physics class and physics really sucks. SO I guess my need to learn physics is greater then my need to play a disc golf tournament. I am sure it will be a fun event and I wish I could make it work it's just not a good idea. I hope to see many of you at Corbin the week after. A 1 day event is a much greater feasibility right now. I guess I'll go my tears. Good luck to all. I was kind of hoping to see what I could do tourney wise without having even thrown a disc for over a month. I guess that'll have to wait at least another week.
      That sucks Scott, I was looking forward to having somebody to compete with for DFL
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
        That sucks Scott, I was looking forward to having somebody to compete with for DFL
        Hard to imagine there are things more important than disc golf - to some people anyway

The following week is the Corbin Nightmare layout that will be run by Stu aka General Scales. I am sure there's more info here somewhere about that. He's gonna make the course hard...should be fun

Comment

CAR-POOL-Sat AM or Friday night late

Looking for someone/peeps leaving Spokane Saturday AM or late Friday night. I am working until 11 Friday night and need a ride. I can provide some gas money, and or split a campsite with whomever -- can bring food also.

Call 922-9941 or leave message here.

Thanks

Mac

Comment

Here's a link to some great pictures taken by Jack Wardian of the F.O. He should be posting more soon too. Still bummed that I missed this one.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackwardian/page6/

Comment

Great pics Jack! Thanks!
              Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                Here's a link to some great pictures taken by Jack Wardian of the F.O. He should be posting more soon too. Still bummed that I missed this one.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackwardian/page6/
                Actually got the rest of the photos uploaded later that same day, so the whole set is viewable at Flickr. Gotta love that name for a site to post Disc Golf photos. Should be a tab at the bottom of the Flickr page to order prints thru Snapfish if anyone wants to. Enjoy. Next time I hope to have a better camera so I can dial in the focus better.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X