Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humane Society Fundraiser Corbin & Cherry Hill!!!!!!

Sept. 22nd. 2 rounds, Corbin in the morning and Cherry Hill after lunch! Lunch is for sale at Cherry Hill, donated by Texas Roadhouse and Centennial Dist. Pulled pork sandwich w/coleslaw and Bud Light. So bring your friends, appetite, and some DRY dog/cat food.

Thanks to the sponsors I have so far!

Wendy @ Clearwater Disc Golf Store
    Jack and Rapid Fire Plastics
    Stimpi Steve from Stimpi Ridge
    Dan Davis from Texas Roadhouse
    The NIDGC
    Desarae for tending the food/drinks
    Centennial Dist
    The Eagles of CDA
    Beaver State Fling
    Vern and Sunset Bowling Center
    Josh Fish for the CTP disc
    Last edited by Kris C; September 22nd, 2012, 06:19 PM.
    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
    Sept. 22nd. 2 rounds, Corbin in the morning and Cherry Hill after lunch! Lunch is for sale at Cherry Hill, donated by Texas Roadhouse and Centennial Dist. Pulled pork sandwich w/coleslaw and Bud light

I don't drink, is there going to be another choice for beverage at the eagles pavillion or do I need to bring my own water/fluid replacement of choice?
    Last edited by bstullis; September 3rd, 2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

That's a great question Ben, and honestly, something I didn't think about. Let me talk to some more sponsors and I'll post here when I have a good answer. Thanks!
      Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

My cat only drinks Blue Moon!

This sounds like great fun I'm always down to help out my furryfriends. Players pack? Shirt? How about cat discs?
        Life before Death. Death before Honor.

Comment

In the interest of keeping it simple and cheap, players pack will just be a disc and any other swag I can get together. If this event takes off and becomes an annual deal, maybe shirts next time....

Comment

Ben, I will have ice water at the pavillion, but I would think everyone will want to bring some of their own as well.

Comment

I want to thank Jeff Mittl, co-td of the Beaver State Fling, for sending a box of BSF goodies for the raffle! Discs, hats, stickers and patches! Thanks so much Jeff, the raffle is shaping up to be a good one!

Comment

I decided to pick up an extra shift @ work on the 22nd so unfortunately I won't be able to play this event - it does sound liked fun though. I hope the NIDGC continues with events like this. My wife and I would like to donate some cat food and maybe some cash as well. Kris, I hope you will hold me to that.

Comment

Thanks Scott, I will. Too bad you put work ahead of disc golf AND fundraising though....

It would be a big help in planning lunch if I can get a ROUGH idea of how many people are planning on attending. If you are, please post here or PM me. Thanks!!

Jack, could you please announce this at league if I don't make it? Thanks!

Comment

Vern from the Sunset Bowling Center has given some very nice certificates for bowling for the raffle, thanks!!!!!
                    The raffle just keeps getting bigger and better!

Comment

Just a reminder, the event is this Saturday!!! Hope to see a bunch there!

Comment

I will be there since I didn't make it out to Tri-Cities this year. Now I just have to figure out how to get from Corbin to Cherry and from Cherry back out to Spokane lol. Speaking of which, if anyone from Spokane is heading out there, I would love to catch a ride. I'll have cash for gas or beer. Your choice.
                        Last edited by General Scales; September 18th, 2012, 02:58 PM.
                        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                          I will be there since I didn't make it out to Tri-Cities this year. Now I just have to figure out how to get from Corbin to Cherry and from Cherry back out to Spokane lol. Speaking of which, if anyone from Spokane is heading out there, I would love to catch a ride. I'll have cash for gas or beer. Your choice.
                          Glad you can make it Stu! Bring Red with you so he can buy his Flicks.

Comment

I will have Gatorade for sale there. thanks to Sunset Bowling Center!!!!! Hope to see you all there! Corbin, bright and early!

Comment

So the first of hopefully many Flying Furball Opens is in the books. I don't have the winners list with me, but I have the most important numbers, what we raised for our furry friends!

209.4 lbs of dog food
                              76 lbs of cat food
                              $262 between the food, ctp, raffle, and the ace pot that NO ONE hit!
                              Thanks to everyone that came out and played, and an especially big thanks to the sponsors and people that helped organize and run this event. Look for it to be bigger and better next year!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X